GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Land of the Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 23:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL]

I've been waiting to see this since approximately 1908, so it'd better be good. Everything I've read so far says good but not brilliant, even our American friend Chris says it does the job but isn't 'all that', as our Yankee cousins like to say. Should probably get around to re-watching all of the originals beforehand too.
Tue 20/09/05 at 12:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I thought the remake of Dawn of the Dead was pretty damn good. If they can capture that kind of feel, but with Romero's hand behind the wheel, it could be quite good.
Tue 20/09/05 at 10:11
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I'm probably not going to bother seeing at the cinema, the US director's cut dvd comes out in only a few short weeks so I'm just going to wait for that me thinks. I doubt it'll be up to the standards of the other 3 but I guess we're used to that kind of disappointment nowadays thanks to the latest three Star Wars films.
Tue 20/09/05 at 08:09
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I'm really looking forward to this.

I've been rewatching the originals, NOTLD yesterday and I've watched like 20 mins of Dawn. This film looks fantastic!

Also wanna see Revolver this week.
Mon 19/09/05 at 23:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL]

I've been waiting to see this since approximately 1908, so it'd better be good. Everything I've read so far says good but not brilliant, even our American friend Chris says it does the job but isn't 'all that', as our Yankee cousins like to say. Should probably get around to re-watching all of the originals beforehand too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.