GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some things just aren't as much fun online"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 10:57
Regular
"not dead"
[URL]http://www.donpixel.com/play/en/050918124802/[/URL]
Mon 19/09/05 at 10:57
Regular
"not dead"
[URL]http://www.donpixel.com/play/en/050918124802/[/URL]
Mon 19/09/05 at 10:59
Regular
"8==="
The pops sound like a fish farting.
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:55
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
You obviously haven't tried MANIC MODE!!!!!!!1111oneone
Mon 19/09/05 at 17:09
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Well that was crap.
Mon 19/09/05 at 17:59
Regular
I'm going to record the sound effect played when you click fresh sheet and play it down the phone to people.
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
That's the greatest thing I've seen today.
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:37
Regular
"0228"
Rai wrote:
> That's the greatest thing I've seen today.

Did you open your eyes at any point today before you saw this? If yes, then I don't see how that statement can be true.
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:40
Regular
Meh

I've 'played' it on sites before and it's dull. You miss the unpredictability of whether something will burst and simply being occupied by it.

Manic mode doesn't relieve any stress as it's too quick and sounds like a machine-gun rather than bubble wrap.
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
[I]'*********** School Acceptable Use Policy

Sorry... the site you are trying to access has been blocked. If you have a good reason for wishing to view the site, please email access@***********.org.uk. Remember to include the URL of the blocked site in your email.

The School, in common with many other educational establishments and businesses, uses filtering software to block access to sites which are not in line with our Acceptable Use Policy. The software that we use comes pre-configured by the developer and, inevitably, there will be occasions when you are denied access to a perfectly harmless site or when you are allowed access to a site which many people would consider undesirable.

We expect everyone to use the Internet in a responsible way, and we are happy to respond to requests for sites to be unblocked (or blocked).'[/U]

:|
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:45
Regular
"the burning sky"
It'll be cus of the word 'play' in the url. At our Sixth Form anything that mentioned 'game' etcetera in the Url was blocked...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.