GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Batman Arkham Asylum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Batman: Arkham Asylum'.
Mon 26/10/09 at 18:44
Regular
Can anyone help please i cannot get back into the batcave i have done crocs lair and now that door is blocked back into old sewer but it says to enter from drop point arkham north. I cant find it!!
Tue 20/04/10 at 14:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I still haven't played the game. It is sitting in front of me right now. I'll get round to it when I've finished some more older games.
Tue 20/04/10 at 13:37
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
You know, I still haven't played this game despite its good reviews. Should probably pick up the enhanced edition I saw advertised the other day at some point...
Sun 18/04/10 at 13:51
Regular
"How Ironic"
Try here

If it's not on that video, try part 2 of it.
Sun 18/04/10 at 03:01
Regular
I can't get into the Intensive treatment Facility after the joker locked it down - can anyone help me get in?
Mon 26/10/09 at 21:53
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi and welcome to the forums.

Have a look at this mate.I think this is the part you are referring to.If not can select the other parts of the video walkthrough from the list on the right hand side.Good luck :)
Mon 26/10/09 at 18:44
Regular
Can anyone help please i cannot get back into the batcave i have done crocs lair and now that door is blocked back into old sewer but it says to enter from drop point arkham north. I cant find it!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.