GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good article on ticket prices"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/09/05 at 23:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
[URL]http://observer.guardian.co.uk/sport/story/0,6903,1572819,00.html[/URL]

And no, not just because Woking and Juve are mentioned in the same sentence.
Mon 19/09/05 at 18:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Crawley Town £24!

I'd refuse to pay that for an adult ticket and a junior ticket to watch Forest which is why I've not been this season. Just waiting for Capital One to do tickets for a tenner.
Mon 19/09/05 at 16:32
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Bring on Woking vs. Forest! [EDIT] Nice article, good find there Ash. I've always thought ticket prices were too expensive in the Premiership that is except for West Ham kid for a quid days!
Mon 19/09/05 at 00:15
Regular
"es argh"
"Selected seat prices for one adult and one child for next home game, not including this weekend. (Prices exclude booking fees.)

Chelsea £90 Birmingham £60.50 Newcastle £56 Portsmouth"

Why did they use Pomp last? Oh well

And sweet Jesus, £56 for a bloke and his kid to get into Fratton Park? Christ, I remember getting in for £7 to watch them play Stoke about 4 seasons ago.
Sun 18/09/05 at 23:52
Regular
Its good point that they'd probably get higher attendances with lower prices.

But comparing it to certain countries like Italy is wrong. Juventus never sell out thier home games in the group stage of the champs league (even against bayern last season they only got 16,000)

Also the start of Serie A this season has only seen them get less than half capactity in thier home games. Juve is a bit of an extreme with the fans hating the stadium, but its pretty much the same with all the top italian teams.

Back to these English clubs in europe, the TV factor has to come into it. Quite a few fans will think "sod paying £30/40/50/60+ when i can watch it live on TV!"

Yeah, thats right. Blame sky. Theres too much football on TV.
Sun 18/09/05 at 23:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
[URL]http://observer.guardian.co.uk/sport/story/0,6903,1572819,00.html[/URL]

And no, not just because Woking and Juve are mentioned in the same sentence.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.