GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BIG POSTER"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/01 at 11:52
Regular
I have just posted about 50 times! I've been on till 9am... should be revising for physics... anyone else her egot exams they should be revising for?

Sonic
Fri 08/06/01 at 19:53
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I had 3 exam this week each on different days... then a break from Friday to tuesday... then 3 exams on differenbt days...then 3 exam on 3 day... then a break til by last exam on monday
Fri 08/06/01 at 18:47
i have my physics GCSE on monday. so i spent today in a theme park, revising important stuff like acceleration, velocity and centripedal forces.
Fri 08/06/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
WAHOO! I got a weekend off from tests! Had about 8 this week.. it was tiring :/
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:39
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
yes i can i can feeeeeeeeeeeeeel it and i likkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee it
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I finished my exams

Oh can you feel it?

Can you feel it?

(dodgy 70's DJ acent)
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:07
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
but good luck to all those who do have exmas to take
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:07
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
i have not got any exams because i work for a living
Thu 07/06/01 at 22:57
I remember when I was doing my GCSE exams and it was all last minute revision, which didn't help, as I still didn't do very well.

Now, I am at college, taking a HND in science, and I am still revising at the last minute, for tests that are increasingly hard. And I have just about kept up.

I hated exams then and I still hate exams!
Thu 07/06/01 at 22:39
Regular
i have got 5 exams left from a total of 17 which have been spread over two weeks. I have not done a piece of revision and feel all the better for it. I find that revision mkaes me panic as u find out all sorts of things that u didnt know about. So best thing to do is just get a good nights sleep before the exam and puck revsion.
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:55
I have a maths assessment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.