GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funny prank call you have to try"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/09/05 at 04:57
Regular
"Gravity always wins"
CAN ONLY DO THIS WITH AN ANSWERING MACHINE

Katie (or watever name ur calling), look, this is Goatface. I have a goat for a face. Not like i have a goat's head for a face, or my head is a goats head but my face is an entire goat. Anyway I was just calling to see if I could join your goatface club. Because you have quite the goatface yourself. I figured you'd be the go to guy..or gal, its hard to tell with that goatface of yours. Anyways my number is eeeeahhhh(make weird goat sound). So give me a call and we can compare goatfaces. So I can't imaggine that yours is...uhh..Your ugly.Katie. This is Mike(your name) and your ugly. Hang up.

go to http://www.homestarrunner.com/answer12.html and choose the 4th message to here how you should say it. ITS REALLY FUNNY.
Sun 18/09/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I did write that other bit in on purpose you know!! Maybe i am an idiot, then again mebbe not!!
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:18
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Mike... that's just pointless and is bound to get yourself destroyed.
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What's the point of you?
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
RoJ wrote:
> "Only an idiot who was bored through his skull and had tonnes of
> time on his hands would do that, if you dont mind me saying so!"

What was the point in that?
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:04
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Chavez XVI wrote:
My sis runs a buisness so i somtimes ring her up and pretend to order, quite funny to hear her buisness voice before she realises who I am!!

"Only an idiot who was bored through his skull and had tonnes of time on his hands would do that, if you dont mind me saying so!"
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:35
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Only an idiot who was bored through his skull and had tonnes of time on his hands would do that, if you dont mind me saying so!
My sis runs a buisness so i somtimes ring her up and pretend to order, quite funny to hear her buisness voice before she realises who I am!!
Sun 18/09/05 at 06:37
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
LOL
Sun 18/09/05 at 06:25
Regular
Or if you worked for a telesales company, and that was how you made sure people didn't hang up onn you right away...
Sun 18/09/05 at 06:24
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Also, if you give your name at the end, aren't you just saying: "I look like a goat too!"

Not a very well though out prank call, methinks.
Sun 18/09/05 at 06:22
Regular
Maybe if you called goatboy...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.