GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to get a free console - PSP or X-Box 360"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/09/05 at 18:28
"PSP or X-Box 360"
I just got myself a free console!!

Have any of you guys heard of these deals nowadays, companies will effectively pay you to try their products and to refer friends to them.

All you need to do is sign up, complete a free deal, (there is one for a free dvd rental, you simply complete it, cancel it and then get your friends to do the same) and in return, you can get a free console.

You need differing levels of referrals depending on the console you want, I just got a PS2 to replace my old one which was 6 referrals, an X-Box 360 is 18 referrals but it's simple to do, everyone's got a few friends who'd help out haven't they??

Anyway, for those who are interested, the website is

http://www.consolegrab.co.uk/?r=16058
Sun 18/09/05 at 15:14
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I notice he's only posted this one message and I bet he won't post another
Sat 17/09/05 at 21:24
Regular
"youngest regular"
free console man.
that is one of the weirdest names ever
Sat 17/09/05 at 18:43
Regular
Eh?
Sat 17/09/05 at 18:38
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Why do they still post this free console threats, This threats are just made by people who (JUST ARRIVED).
Sat 17/09/05 at 18:35
Regular
And for anyone that's interested the 'report this post' link is located at the tail-end of the thread.

No point posting these, none at all.
Sat 17/09/05 at 18:28
"PSP or X-Box 360"
I just got myself a free console!!

Have any of you guys heard of these deals nowadays, companies will effectively pay you to try their products and to refer friends to them.

All you need to do is sign up, complete a free deal, (there is one for a free dvd rental, you simply complete it, cancel it and then get your friends to do the same) and in return, you can get a free console.

You need differing levels of referrals depending on the console you want, I just got a PS2 to replace my old one which was 6 referrals, an X-Box 360 is 18 referrals but it's simple to do, everyone's got a few friends who'd help out haven't they??

Anyway, for those who are interested, the website is

http://www.consolegrab.co.uk/?r=16058

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.