GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Anyone Know..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/09/05 at 07:30
Regular
What day of the week state pensions get paid into peoples' accounts?

Yes, Mumbai's been around a long time, and he's finally retiring.
*Ahem*

Is it the same ay of the week for everyone?
If not, how do they work it out, and how can I find out if the pension was paid out to people on Thursday 8th ?

Chairs
Sat 17/09/05 at 12:44
Regular
You used to be Mumbai Duck? I recognised the 'duck' part of your name as someone else but didn't realise.

Anyway, as far as I know it's Tuesday, as I've heard the news and various 'seniors' talking about collecting their pensions on a Tuesday.

I may be wrong though ...
Sat 17/09/05 at 08:40
Regular
Heh, that's what I was thinking, but I can't find anything to tell me whether I'm right or not.
Sat 17/09/05 at 08:17
Regular
"The Red Shift"
They are all paid out on the same day.

I think it's something odd like Thursday?
Sat 17/09/05 at 07:30
Regular
What day of the week state pensions get paid into peoples' accounts?

Yes, Mumbai's been around a long time, and he's finally retiring.
*Ahem*

Is it the same ay of the week for everyone?
If not, how do they work it out, and how can I find out if the pension was paid out to people on Thursday 8th ?

Chairs

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.