GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Superman Trailer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/09/05 at 09:48
Regular
"lets go back"
[URL]http://www.supermanimagery.com/SRmovies/Superman_Returns_Teaser_Trailer.mov[/URL]

Its an unofficial fan made trailer, but it still uses footage from the film. It doesnt show a lot really, but its the most I've seen so far.
Tue 20/09/05 at 12:40
"possibly impossible"
Nice that they'll be using the old theme music. It's pretty much in the back of everyone's mind when you mention Superman anyway, thanks to the original movies.

We shall wait and see what the finished film looks like though, but it's got a lot to live up to; 1st Superman Movie + Nostalgia + Christopher Reeve's legacy = difficult to top
Sun 18/09/05 at 20:31
Regular
"That's right!"
After the success of using an unknown in the originals, and the problems they had this time trying to cast Superman (everyone from Nick Cage to Brendan Fraser was considered) it's no wonder they've gone with another unknown.

I'm still not convinced, but at least he looks different enough as Clark Kent compared to when he's Superman. I think someone already said it, but he's a bit short and a bit skinny if you ask me.

And Lois Lane looks crap, she's about 18 and while I wouldn't say no (after all, I'm a man) I hope she's a fantastic actress because there are a million better looking ones than her.
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:12
Regular
"not dead"
Off the top of my head, I wouldn't have a clue. Looking on imdb, I still don't have a clue. A relative unknown, whose credits include TV shows One Life to Live and MTV's Undressed, and one off appearances on Oliver Beene, Will & Grace, Cold Case and a couple of others I've not heard of.
Sun 18/09/05 at 09:54
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Yeah, I got that. But what has he done before this?
Sun 18/09/05 at 09:11
Regular
"not dead"
Coatsy wrote:
> Who is Brandon Routh?

The new Superman.
Sun 18/09/05 at 07:08
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Who is Brandon Routh?
Fri 16/09/05 at 23:39
Regular
therage79 wrote:
> I didnt know who Brandon Routh was (thankfully) so I searched on
> Google, and it struck me, if they are going to use some generic, look
> like everyone else under 25 in Hollywood type, why not use the one who
> is already playing Clarke Kent in Smallville?

Tom Welling refused the role, apparently, not wanting to be typecast as Clark Kent (which is ironic, as Smallville starts its fifth season soon).
Fri 16/09/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> If Superman is too truth justice and the American way, what do you
> expect from Captain America!

Carpet bombing of brown people. Who own land with oil.

Check out Watchmen for a "superman" in the hands of the Yanks.
Fri 16/09/05 at 16:54
Regular
"\\"
therage79 wrote:
> Seems obvious to me! Plus think of all the money they would save by
> not having to teach another actor to fly!!

Ahaha!
Fri 16/09/05 at 16:33
Regular
"not dead"
If Superman is too truth justice and the American way, what do you expect from Captain America!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.