GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most obnoxious ebayer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/09/05 at 21:31
"Tesco value"
been in a paddy since I left him negative feedback, and has tried to use threatening behavour and threatened action from his solicitors

My dad suffers from polymyositus, a muscle wasting disease, not curable but maintainable, his CKs in his blood count have reduced so is able to excercise and I brought him some wrist weights to wear at work to increase his strength in his arms again.

He's been monitoring what i've been buying on ebay and sent me this message

As you can see i have found you
but you know something fatty
i am not interested in you
just like all the ladies
you see robin
you like this dialog we have but i have no time for fat blokes who think their sad lives will be better because they can leave a feedback here and there
as you can see ever since you started this thing by going back on your words i have not bothered withjust doing the right thing and ignoring you
but now i have decided that i am not interested in you

Ps just because you cant get any girls you decided to work in ambulance to make yourself seem more appealing
but then when you realised that it wasnt working you decided that your fat self needed toning
but you know something your goal of being some stud will never work whilst you do sad things like leave feedbacks the way you have done
i thought of some really bad things to do to you but i said to myself it was not worth it because that would justify your words about me
i hope you are never happy with the person you see in the mirror for the rest of your life

thank you and goodbye mr pryer if you hear from me again it shall be in person i hope one day you dont need to save yourself bye bye :-)

Now, I laughed at every pathetic sentance. I use the gym 3 times a week, weigh 12 stone and i'm 5ft 8. I'm quite muscular and it makes the weight up.

enough about that, just trying to justify my cause.

I've got two email addresses:

his ebay ID is FIRSTBALLS

Anyone know of any good sites which will happily send you 12 emails per day about new CALAIS SOFT TABS and stuff like that?
Wed 14/09/05 at 22:33
Regular
"NULL"
Report him. Ebay will not take kindly to him. At worst, they'll delete his account and he'll lose all his positive feedback, at best, they'll take it further:

"Threats of bodily harm may be actionable under criminal law and should be reported immediately to local law enforcement authorities."

Ebay are very keen on keeping a clean image, and I am positive they will side with you.
Wed 14/09/05 at 22:26
"Tesco value"
Its a very long story.

Wanted extra money for postage after already paying a horrific amount, wanted to claim back his ebay fees for me to lie and say I never brought the item and it was a mistake.

Took two weeks to get the phone instead of the next day as promised.

He left messages on my ansaphone when I was out saying about getting solicitors involved and rubbish like that.

Look at all his feedback removed, by same bullying tactics, he even left personal details in my feedback as follow up

I wasn't going to let him get the better of me though
Wed 14/09/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
[URL]http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=firstballs&items=25&page=8&frompage=-1&iid=-1&de=off&which=all&interval=[/URL]

Interesting read, from pryer999 down. Does he think these people are all you?

[edit] aha, I see, it onlyallows 80 odd characters at a time.

[URL]http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/rfe-unwelcome-email-threats.html[/URL]

Unless of course, you HAVE been guilty of all he's accusing.....
Wed 14/09/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If you have his address then go to the butcher and get a pigs heart. Package it up and send it in the post.

Why someone would go to the effort for all that really seems pointless.
Wed 14/09/05 at 21:57
"period drama"
Yeah, just report him. I seem to be underestimating the idiots of society recently.
Wed 14/09/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Well, I was hoping this guy wouldn't stoop quite so low, but it's
> possible, I suppose.

You know what people are like on the net. I'd simply ignore him to be honest. The troll / bully will give up eventually.

Alternatively, keep buying items cheap off him. Then leave negative feedback. :D

That, or report him to Ebay, with a list of the threatening emails (I assume they have been kept) and go through the correct channels.
Wed 14/09/05 at 21:51
"period drama"
Well, I was hoping this guy wouldn't stoop quite so low, but it's possible, I suppose.
Wed 14/09/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You could very easily destroy him with a polite but soul-destroying
> reply.
>

That'd just give him more information about his personal life, and I can guarantee the insults would revolve around his father.

Obviously.
Wed 14/09/05 at 21:44
"period drama"
You could very easily destroy him with a polite but soul-destroying reply.

I'd start off with explaining very simply about your dad, moving on to making incorrect assumptions, insulting someone (wrongly) about their appearance, and the reverse insecurities therein. Then move onto why he feels the need to stalk you down and everything you buy, how very pathetic that is, go on to explain exactly why you left him bad feedback and perhaps he should spend more time on his service and less time on stalking people and randomly insulting them. The crux being why he thinks that getting one bad feeback on an internet auction site is really worth making all this fuss about - again, his insecurities about his imperfections obviously lying therein, and I'd tend to end on how his desire to do very well at selling crap on the internet is to make up for failures elsewhere - try sexual relations, that's always an easy score off people like this.

Thank him kindly for his time and effort contacting you, but it really wasn't neccessary, and you'd rather he didn't reply, because you have more important things to deal with - such as having a life, and caring for your father, to converse with grudge-holding, obsessive, shallow and pathetic failed-perfectionists.
Wed 14/09/05 at 21:43
Regular
"8==="
Chippxero wrote:

> your his only negative feedback.

Odd how this freak would take it so personally then.

"Oh noes! I've got ONE bad feedback!!!111"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.