GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout Legends"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/09/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Touched!"
Anyone getting this then? I've ordered my copy and I should receive it tomorrow with any luck. Looks a lot like Burnout 3 though but I enjoyed that a lot. Can see myself getting very addicted to this just like the previous versions. I'll have to find someone else with a PSP though to play the multiplayer which is meant to be excellent! Roll on tomorrow!
Thu 22/09/05 at 22:03
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It's done it again

[URL]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/JC941/Photo-0210.jpg[/URL]

Burnout: Offroad
Wed 21/09/05 at 20:57
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Really getting stuck into it now.
No EA billboards on the side of the road yet. Theres a bit of slowdown, it happens everytime! the track with all the pillars in the road then you turn 45 degrees left. Stutters a little.

One glitch I had on the Alpine run, somehow drove over the road barrier and down the side. I was able to drive for a bit but then the car sunk and I crashed. No road disapearing yet though.
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:59
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
I also had one dodgy bug when I was using my boost. All
> of a sudden the road went grey for 3 seconds and appeared again.

Heh, that happened to me too, it more a sort of blue colour though!
Sun 18/09/05 at 01:47
Regular
"Touched!"
Been playing this and got all golds so far on Compact mode..seems really easy so far. My only complaints would be the slight pause when changing/accessing a track (noted in reviews) and the car sounds can be annoying. I also had one dodgy bug when I was using my boost. All of a sudden the road went grey for 3 seconds and appeared again. Hasn't happened since though, typical EA..good game but with some odd bugs!
Sat 17/09/05 at 23:58
Regular
game sharing is great...once it actually loads. Tried it with my brother and it took a good 5 minutes for it to load.
Sat 17/09/05 at 21:10
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Able to get it today. So far, flipping fantastic.. and that wont change.

Tried game sharing but as mine is version 2.00 and stepbro's is a 1.51 wouldnt work.
Sat 17/09/05 at 15:23
Regular
"Touched!"
got this the other day, but I was thinking I was going to be without my PSP but sony didn't show up so I've got my dead pixel infested (3rd PSP not happy at all) PSP to play it on today.
Sat 17/09/05 at 13:06
Regular
Just got it this morning. only played a couple of races but it seems like top stuff :)
Wed 14/09/05 at 20:20
Regular
"Touched!"
Mines been posted. Comet here in Huddersfield had it on the shelf today though! Selling it too.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:05
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Was really look forward to getting this on Friday but just got my phone bill through. Curses.

Next week then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.