GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeremy Clarkson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/09/05 at 09:52
Regular
"HALO 2"
Whilst getting his honorary doctorate yesterday, a protester stuck a custard pie in his face........

***** dont know how to upload the picture I have got so anyone's help would be great.*****

Which prompted this amusing rant....

“I was at Oxford Brookes University getting an honorary engineering doctorate, which means I am now Dr Clarkson.

So I am dressed up like Henry VIII.

There had been a lot of talk beforehand about a protest being staged — and ten of them turn up.

The protest was something about the environment. One of them got in and lobbed a custard pie.

It was a delicious pie, I ate it all. It saved me a trip to the baker’s shop.

I am very grateful that I didn’t have to make any lunch.

And at least they didn’t dig my granny up.

You have no idea how much I am going to re-double my efforts in the next series of Top Gear. There will be no more Mr Nice Guy.

There will be no tree, leaf, cloud, lawn, peat bog or environmental precious place that I won’t drive over.

If they do it again I will start on the foxes.

Millions of people enjoy Top Gear and they are more important than some bird with a pre-menstrual problem.

The pie definitely wasn’t organic. And just think how much jet fuel was used flying the banana over here.

The protester was just some angry bird. But she should be allowed to go lobbing custard pies in the faces of people she doesn’t like.

I behaved better than John Prescott did when a protester threw an egg at him.

I told her it was a great shot and then I told her she had used too much sugar in the mix.

I knew it was going to happen. I even put an old suit on because I knew I was going to get covered in food.

It wasn’t that bad. It was just a little bit of custard around my face. Nothing a flannel couldn’t put right.”
Sat 17/09/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
"www.dailysnack.com"

Hehehe
Sat 17/09/05 at 00:56
Regular
pic to go with story

[URL]http://www.dailysnack.com/images/photos_large/2_498.jpg[/URL]
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:13
Regular
"I like beef"
Blank wrote:
> No doubt they all drove there as well.

Yep, both of them.
Thu 15/09/05 at 00:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
No doubt they all drove there as well.
Wed 14/09/05 at 23:41
Regular
"And just think how much jet fuel was used flying the banana over here."

Ahaha.

Great.
Wed 14/09/05 at 12:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
<3 Chipseh and 'Vlarkson'
Wed 14/09/05 at 12:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Anton 2oo4 wrote:

> and 1 more question: How do you get a job like Jeremy Vlarkson

Go to a Russian Job Centre.
Wed 14/09/05 at 10:12
Regular
"HALO 2"
The first is never enough is it.

and 1 more question: How do you get a job like Jeremy Vlarkson
Wed 14/09/05 at 09:54
Regular
"the burning sky"
Wasnt the first time enough?
Wed 14/09/05 at 09:52
Regular
"HALO 2"
Whilst getting his honorary doctorate yesterday, a protester stuck a custard pie in his face........

***** dont know how to upload the picture I have got so anyone's help would be great.*****

Which prompted this amusing rant....

“I was at Oxford Brookes University getting an honorary engineering doctorate, which means I am now Dr Clarkson.

So I am dressed up like Henry VIII.

There had been a lot of talk beforehand about a protest being staged — and ten of them turn up.

The protest was something about the environment. One of them got in and lobbed a custard pie.

It was a delicious pie, I ate it all. It saved me a trip to the baker’s shop.

I am very grateful that I didn’t have to make any lunch.

And at least they didn’t dig my granny up.

You have no idea how much I am going to re-double my efforts in the next series of Top Gear. There will be no more Mr Nice Guy.

There will be no tree, leaf, cloud, lawn, peat bog or environmental precious place that I won’t drive over.

If they do it again I will start on the foxes.

Millions of people enjoy Top Gear and they are more important than some bird with a pre-menstrual problem.

The pie definitely wasn’t organic. And just think how much jet fuel was used flying the banana over here.

The protester was just some angry bird. But she should be allowed to go lobbing custard pies in the faces of people she doesn’t like.

I behaved better than John Prescott did when a protester threw an egg at him.

I told her it was a great shot and then I told her she had used too much sugar in the mix.

I knew it was going to happen. I even put an old suit on because I knew I was going to get covered in food.

It wasn’t that bad. It was just a little bit of custard around my face. Nothing a flannel couldn’t put right.”

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.