GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"House"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/09/05 at 20:19
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Anyone else really like this programme.'Tis on Channel 5 at 10 on thurdays and is a very good medical drama.If you haven't already watched it I strongly recommend seeing it.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:47
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
There is a formula in the programme which has gone wrong once so far.

Shows person falling ill.
Shows hospital and House makes amusing comment.
They nearly kill patient many times with the family/friends getting well annoyed.
During this Foreman gets annoyed with House and House rips him and House disobeys Cuddy(sp?)
They cure the patient.

The only exception so far on Channel 5 was the episode with the homeless, diabetic woman.
Wed 14/09/05 at 20:44
"period drama"
Aye, one of the few programmes I actually make sure to watch every week.
Excellent stuff, Hugh Laurie is fantastic. We usually put bets on to how many times they're going to almost kill the patient as well, which makes things a bit more interesting.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:15
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I also like the Foreman character.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:13
Regular
It's not bad. Not really something I'd watch every week, though.

But the character of House is pretty damn good, and played excellently by Hugh Laurie.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:09
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Odd in what way?
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:42
Regular
"8==="
It's entertaining but rather odd.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:31
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Is Huff any good?
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:27
Regular
"8==="
Huff's being repeated for the third time on FX (channel 270 on sky) however it's about halfway through.

If it wasn't for a few decent programs (Well about 7/8 since the start of this time last year) on FX I'd hardly watch anything at all on tv.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:24
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I heard about it on Hallmark and I wanted to watch it along with that Huff(I think that's the name)programme but I just forgot.When I watched it on Channel 5 I thought it was brilliant.Hugh Laurie is great in it.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:21
Regular
I believe Hedfix used to watch it on Sky a while back, other than that I haven't really heard anything about it. Suppose it figures though as I don't want much television anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.