GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wireless internet connections...help!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/09/05 at 19:02
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Hey guys, I need to figure out how to set up a wireless internet connection between my pc and laptop. I have bought a wireless router with:
>Wireless-G ADSL Gateway
>Power Adaptor
>Network cable
>Phonecable
and a
>User guide cd-rom which is pants
I have broadband on my PC too which I can't really switch off or disconnect to hook to a router can I? Urgh. Any help people? I mean I keep thinking I don't actually need all these wires. Any advice would really help. Ta.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:01
Regular
"bot"
use your router's control panel to enter your ISP details - username, password etc. It can't do anything if it doesn't actually know what it's supposed to be connecting to.
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:47
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
right managed that part. Got my laptop connected to the router too. It KNOWS it's there just it aint cooperating with it to let me go on the net. it's trying to make me register all these details about ISPs and VCPs and VPIs or whatever...
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:05
"period drama"
You use the router to replace your current broadband modem to your PC.
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:02
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Hey guys, I need to figure out how to set up a wireless internet connection between my pc and laptop. I have bought a wireless router with:
>Wireless-G ADSL Gateway
>Power Adaptor
>Network cable
>Phonecable
and a
>User guide cd-rom which is pants
I have broadband on my PC too which I can't really switch off or disconnect to hook to a router can I? Urgh. Any help people? I mean I keep thinking I don't actually need all these wires. Any advice would really help. Ta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.