GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star wars KOTOR 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords '.
Sun 10/10/04 at 21:18
Regular
"boom boom click"
This is gonna be the next big xbox RPG and after the huge sucssess of the last on i cant wait!! I hope it has a more open ended fell like fable or morrowind. it had elements of this last time but i want more.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:46
Regular
"boom boom click"
not that linear really. I love the planets! Somuch to do. I hope they are bigger on Sith Lords.
Sun 10/10/04 at 23:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
32 hours?

Even taking it all in it didn't last that long.

Really, really wonderful game, just far too linear and easy. But also fantastic.
Sun 10/10/04 at 23:06
Regular
"\\"
It took me about 32 hours. And I did quite a few side quests, but not all.
Sun 10/10/04 at 22:53
Regular
Erm, that sounds correct. I think it takes around that length of time, but I'm not 100% sure.

Depends really on how you play it. If you rush through you'll complete it in a mucher faster time.
Sun 10/10/04 at 22:51
Regular
Only just bought the original today. Was priced £20, but it only came to £13 at the till. Tis always great when the happens. Anyway, about a year ago I rented it but didn't get very far, so I decided to start it over again. So far, so very good.

Just one question, how long, on average, does it take to complete? One of mates seemed to think it takes about 30 hours to finish.
Sun 10/10/04 at 22:38
Regular
Oh yes, Star Wars KOTOR II: Sith Lords.

This looks like a bit hit come next year. KOTOR was a massive game, and this looks even better.
Sun 10/10/04 at 21:18
Regular
"boom boom click"
This is gonna be the next big xbox RPG and after the huge sucssess of the last on i cant wait!! I hope it has a more open ended fell like fable or morrowind. it had elements of this last time but i want more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.