GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hurrah for Tough Enough"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/09/05 at 00:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Such a breeding ground for talent that was. Well Puder has been released by the WWE as they declined to take up the optional 3 years on his 4 year contract.

Shall be missed ...............
Thu 15/09/05 at 13:43
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> Bringing back the hardcore title.

Disagree. I know the hardcore title was a lot of fun. But how are we meant to reconcile the fact that a pair of jobbers like Hardcore Holly and Steve Blackman could take repeated chair/trashcan/stop sign/bell-shots to the head and managed to avoid getting pinned, when on the smae card a single chair shot would be used to end a main event between The Rock and Stone Cold?

Hardcore matches do, of course, like any other stipulation, serve a purpose when used at the correct point in a feud. To have a meaningless lower-card title which revolved around them is actually detrimental.

> Maybe the European title

The most pointless title in the history of the WWE you mean? There was nothing special about it and it deserved to be retired.

> and making the tag team and womens division better would be a good solid base to long term future planning.

Actually having a Tag Team and women's division would be a start. How long since Trish's last title defence now? How many casual fans even know who the Tag Team champions of either show are?
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hit the nail on the head there. WWE needs to plan longer term in order to steer itself in the right direction as at the minute it doesn't seem to know where it's going.

Bringing back the hardcore title, maybe the European title and making the tag team and womens division better would be a good solid base to long term future planning.
Wed 14/09/05 at 13:50
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> what's the point in tough enough?

What's the point in anything Vince does? 'Attempts' to make money...short term gain over long term-planning...
Tue 13/09/05 at 21:57
Regular
"I like cheese"
Always preferred The Miz anyway.
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Very_Metal wrote:
> what's the point in tough enough?

Who knows? To find an up and coming wrestler before dashing their hopes and dreams?

That's Vinne MaC for you!
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I actually liked TOugh Enough as a seperate series, but bringing it to Smackdown was a mistake.
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:33
Regular
Aha yes, crappy Puder has gone.

Hopefully this'll be the end of the Tough Enough's, but I doubt it.
Tue 13/09/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I liked Puder all the way through the competition and then when it came to the end i thought "I wish Mizanin had won!"
Tue 13/09/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Wardy wrote:
> He got a million out of it though didnt he?>

250k. It was a 4 year one million dollar deal with only the first year guaranteed, WWE obviously didn't take up the option on the other 3.

He has been offered a deal though with a far reduced pay to about $750 a week which is what the likes of Mike Mizanin are getting. Whether he'll take it or not have to wait and see
Tue 13/09/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hillfish wrote:

> More like more WWE matches than Puder got full stop!

Thought of saying that but then he had the Royal Rumble if that counts!

I suppose its quite an honour to be in the Rumble as its only 30-people a year. Think there were more deserving people though!

I was really looking forward to the Hardcore Holly feud when Puder finally debuted, but never mind. Im disappointed but i'll get over it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.