GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Loyalist morons in Belfast"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/09/05 at 14:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't think the troubles are ever going to end there.
Mon 12/09/05 at 14:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't think the troubles are ever going to end there.
Mon 12/09/05 at 15:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
We should just give it back and forget about them.
Mon 12/09/05 at 15:06
Regular
"bot"
Bellfast
Mon 12/09/05 at 15:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Where do you live merm?

Edit: In N.Ireland of course
Mon 12/09/05 at 15:18
Regular
"bot"
I live in a little town in the middle of nowhere.
I'll be living in Belfast next week though :' {
Mon 12/09/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There was me thinking everything was going swell and the football result uniting everyone.

Actually, maybe the Loyalists are upset because they're home country got beat.
Mon 12/09/05 at 16:23
Regular
Don't forget a lot of them would consider Scotland more their homeground.
And I thought it was going to be a quiet summer in N. Ireland for once. People are the worst.
Mon 12/09/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I pity the police, when the army depart they are rather screwed. Bring back plastic bullets, I say.
Mon 12/09/05 at 20:08
Regular
Or real bullets.

I wonder how it would change things if these bellends knew that instead of being able to try to kill people in comparative safety - where returning live fire was a last resort - it'd be more like an even fight and they'd be quite likely to die.

Nah, the pu**ies would probably just go back to making bombs.

What I really hate is the way there's really nothing you can do. They're obviously beyond reason, but right or wrong, the authorities take what I consider to be a fairly soft line against them.
Mon 12/09/05 at 21:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It would be interesting, but I'm doubtful if it would ever happen. There would be legal wrangles for years later, compensation claims, suing, accusations of cover ups. It wouldn't really do anything to help and probably breed more bitter violence towards the security forces. Nah, it's pretty much a lost cause here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.