GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MAX PAYNE 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 13:29
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Heard a rumour today that Max Payne 3 is coming out. It says to be amazing! If anyone has played the last 2 games in the series you will notice how unique the gameplay and storyline are. Also the Ragdoll Physics in the game were incredible, I've never seen a game like it, I thought Hitman was good. MP3 (Max Payne 3) promises to have new extras also, like the use of a first person view as well as 3rd person. Bullet Time has been improved. Can't wait!

AND ANYONE who hasn't played Max Payne 2 then do so. If you can try and play it on the P.C because the graphics are something else, whereas the PS2 version is still good but struggles at time and has less detail added!
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:43
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
i liked no.2 better apart from haveing to play as mona.
No.3 will be the last in the series...so im guessing either max will die or end up with mona.
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I hate max payne 2, the first one is far better in my opinion.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:49
Regular
"boom boom click"
doesnt beat psi ops's ragdoll though!
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:04
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Yeah MP2 had a reverse storyline, so it was hard to understand, especially if you left the game alone for a couple of days and then went back to it. I just think that type of game has got amazing ideas. The attention to detail is incredible. MP1 was great but lacked the graphics but this one makes up for it. The best feature is still the Ragdoll Physics
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:50
Regular
"boom boom click"
i loved MP2 and i got for the great price of £10! Didnt get the storyline though.
Mon 11/10/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Bow to me!"
i havent played either games yet but i plan to when i get some money. i found something on max payne 3 at gamespot before if you wanna read about it but i dont know the link
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:29
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Heard a rumour today that Max Payne 3 is coming out. It says to be amazing! If anyone has played the last 2 games in the series you will notice how unique the gameplay and storyline are. Also the Ragdoll Physics in the game were incredible, I've never seen a game like it, I thought Hitman was good. MP3 (Max Payne 3) promises to have new extras also, like the use of a first person view as well as 3rd person. Bullet Time has been improved. Can't wait!

AND ANYONE who hasn't played Max Payne 2 then do so. If you can try and play it on the P.C because the graphics are something else, whereas the PS2 version is still good but struggles at time and has less detail added!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.