GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In Cold Blood got 7/10 in the Official Uk Playstation Magazine!!!! More info below!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/06/00 at 20:50
Regular
They said the graphis were a little blocky, the plot was only good, not excellent, the puzzles were WAY too hard and there were too many of them, and also it was made by Revolution Software who have always made point and click games!!!! I'm thinking of getting Syphon Filter 2, what's that like????
Sat 01/07/00 at 10:20
IN COLD BLOOD GOT 89% IN THE UNOFFICIAL MAGS WHICH ISN'T A BAD RATING AND SEEMING AS I'VE FIINISHED MGS AND SYPHON FILTER 1/2I'LL MORE THAN LIKELY GET IT.WHATS THE ADD ON FOR MGS LIKE? I MIGHT GET THAT AND SAVE A FEW QUID.DO BUY SYPHON FILTER THOUGH YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED WITH EITHER 1 OR 2,BUT 2 IS BETTER,IF YOU WANT TOO FOLLOW THE STORY LINE GET 1 FIRST.1 IS PROBABLY HARDER THAN TWO AS THE CHECK POINTS ARE FURTHER APART,BUT 2 HAS A LOT MORE STEALTH ASPECTS TOO IT.YOU ALSO GET TWO CHARACTERS IN 2 LIAN XING AND GABE LOGAN,BOTH HAVEING DIFFERENT STRENGTHS,WEAKNESSES AND ABILITIES SO YOU HAVE ADDED DEPTH TO THE GAME,ALSO IN 2 THE ENEMY AI HAS BEEN GREATLY IMPROVED SO YOU CAN'T GO IN GUNHO LIKE YOU CAN IN ONE OR YOU'RE DEAD MEAT.AND THIERS STACKS OF SECRETS TO BE FOUND IN 2 AS WELL AS AN EXCELLANT TWO PLAYER MODE THAT WILL PROLONG YOU'RE GAMES LIFE.IF YOU WANT ANY HELP LET ME KNOW AND I'LL TRY AND POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.HAVE FUN CHEERS ARTY.
Fri 30/06/00 at 21:49
IT'S BRILLIANT I'VE BEEN TRYING TOO TELL YOU TOO BUY IT FOR AGES NOW.YOU'LL LIKE IT ESPECIALLY BECAUSE (LIKE ME)YOU'RE A MGS FAN.IT'S BIG GUNS AND SNEAKY ACTION ALL THE WAY,GABES A SYPHER WRAPPED IN AN ENIGMA AND COVERED IN SECRET SAUCE,YOU'LL LOVE IT AND GET THE FIRST ONE TOO BECAUSE YOU'LL BE GAGGING FOR MORE WHEN YOU'VE 2.
Fri 30/06/00 at 20:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
They said the graphis were a little blocky, the plot was only good, not excellent, the puzzles were WAY too hard and there were too many of them, and also it was made by Revolution Software who have always made point and click games!!!! I'm thinking of getting Syphon Filter 2, what's that like????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.