GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a new enemy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/09/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I went to bed abut 2-3am last night.

I woke up to the sound of the Stone Roses at 6am.
Then this awful, awful drunken voice of "I wanna be adooooo-hic-oooreeedd".

Balls, I thought and closed my window.
Then the volume went up and on game The Rolling Stones.... " Caaaan't alllwwwaays get whhhaat yeee wannnnnt ".

It was so, so loud. I could hear him clearly through my double glazing, then I noticed he was in the room above me. So I was nearly out the door to go beat the crap out of him when it stopped, I can only guess somebody else told him to shut the hell up.

Erm, that's all.
Tue 13/09/05 at 01:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I think 6am is pushing it too far.
>
> I'd say 4-5am is cut off for partying.

Try phat bass ragga at 7am. Luckily I wasn't bothered about going to sleep that night.
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> Just place some dynamite on your ceiling then put a short fuse on,
> light, then go back to bed...that should sort him out!

If it doesn't have a baseball bat ready for after the explosion. He'll be in your flat anyway and most probably dazed so he'll be easy to finish off.
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Or go round to his house if he does it again and politely ask him to turn the volume down. Then bludgeon him to death with a claw hammer, it has to be a claw hammer mind you, you need the leverage for the skull.
Mon 12/09/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Just place some dynamite on your ceiling then put a short fuse on, light, then go back to bed...that should sort him out!
Sun 11/09/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Better Than You"
mattributé wrote:
> You can't hate anyone for playing the stone roses. If someone
> slaughtered my whole family, then played I wanna be adored to me, I'd
> forgive him.
>
> And no, that's not an invitation.

Oooops.

*puts on 'I wanna be adored'*
Sun 11/09/05 at 19:15
Regular
You should have made the point that it wasn't an invitation sooner ... but don't worry I only half finished the job.

Your family are dead but there's no music playing
Sun 11/09/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Cool!"
tnc wrote:
> You beat him up for ringing your doorbell?
>
> You two were obviously the best of pals then ...

He was doing it for two months. Ringing my door bell loads of times then running away. He's moved now becuase his Dad had a new job in another country.

Yay.
Sun 11/09/05 at 19:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You can't hate anyone for playing the stone roses. If someone slaughtered my whole family, then played I wanna be adored to me, I'd forgive him.

And no, that's not an invitation.
Sun 11/09/05 at 18:41
Regular
You beat him up for ringing your doorbell?

You two were obviously the best of pals then ...
Sun 11/09/05 at 18:40
Regular
"Cool!"
Wow. Must've been annoying. That once happened to me. Except it was one of my friends. He kept ringing my doorbell and running away. I beat the crap out of him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.