GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA: Turning Point"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/09/05 at 14:31
Regular
"..."
Just a quick note to let all my fellow TNA fans know...

Tonight TWC will be airing TNA Turning Point. A classic TNA PPV which features (amongst others) an absolutely belting Tag Team match between Triple X (Elix Skipper & Christopher Daniels) and America's Most Wanted.

Worth a look if you've got nothing else planned between 8pm and Midnight.
Regular
"..."
Just a quick note to let all my fellow TNA fans know...

Tonight TWC will be airing TNA Turning Point. A classic TNA PPV which features (amongst others) an absolutely belting Tag Team match between Triple X (Elix Skipper & Christopher Daniels) and America's Most Wanted.

Worth a look if you've got nothing else planned between 8pm and Midnight.
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cage Walkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk *marks out*

Anyone who still thinks WWE is a good product watch this PPV and see what a proper PPV looks like
Sun 11/09/05 at 14:52
Regular
whats TWC?
Sun 11/09/05 at 14:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Wrestling Channel, channel 427 on sky
Sun 11/09/05 at 14:57
Regular
oh well, i was hoping it was a website, i dont have Sky.
Sun 11/09/05 at 14:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If you can, find the Triple X vs AMW match from this PPV, has one of the best spots of a match ever when Skipper walks along the cage and does a hurracanrana
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:07
Regular
I must admit i'm very impressed with TNA, i used to watch wrestling when i was younger, but couldent after not having sky anymore and then Channel 4 not doing wwf Heat or the PPV's anymore.
At around the time i stoped watching it Ryno and Raven were going well so its really good for me geting into TNA.
My only worry is that now recently getting into it, it won't be shown on TNA website anymore, what do you think? i mean with the spike tv thing un all.
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not too sure, i think they put them on the website when they didn't have a tv deal just so the fans could stay up-to-date, with the tv deal with Spike there's no real reason to keep doing it, at least in regards for North American fans. They may keep doing it for the rest of their fans though, they do seem to acknowledge the fans alot more
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:16
Regular
Why arnt wrestlers like Jeff Hardy, Rhyno and Raven in WWE anymore? and where was Abyss before TNA?
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Legendary Link wrote:
> Why arnt wrestlers like Jeff Hardy, Rhyno and Raven in WWE anymore?
> and where was Abyss before TNA?

Hardy was a mixture of backstage problems involving his attitude and drugs, Rhyno was fired after an incident involving throwing a plant pot during an argument with his wife after Wrestlemania i think it was and Raven was one of the many who were criminally wasted by the WWE before being fired.

Abyss i believe used to wrestle around Puerto Rico before finding his way to TNA

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.