GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA: Turning Point"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/09/05 at 14:31
Regular
"..."
Just a quick note to let all my fellow TNA fans know...

Tonight TWC will be airing TNA Turning Point. A classic TNA PPV which features (amongst others) an absolutely belting Tag Team match between Triple X (Elix Skipper & Christopher Daniels) and America's Most Wanted.

Worth a look if you've got nothing else planned between 8pm and Midnight.
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Has he broke his leg in a sick manner similar to Sid? :-D
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:45
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Why would anyone claim to be related to Sid :-D

I guess he looked a bit like him. Or maybe he likes scissors.
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Why would anyone claim to be related to Sid :-D
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:40
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Abyss i believe used to wrestle around Puerto Rico before finding his
> way to TNA

Before that he worked the inides as 'Eric Justice' and claimed to be Sid Justice's brother.

That's my useless fact of the day.
Sun 11/09/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wooo forgot it was the PPV with the backstage bits mocking Trips and Vince, excellente
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Cheers for letting us know...would have missed that!

EDIT: Also, i was just thinking...how would you feel if you was stuck in WWE (like by contract or something) and you go home and watch TNA at nights and think "Damn, this is so much better than anything my company is producing!"
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup the WWE has really gone downhill since about 2001, useless bodybuilders are pushed while proper talent is wasted. I'd suggest if you are going to watch the WWE to watch the Velocity shows as that's where the least terrible wrestling is.

TNA are after more famous faces or big names for their debut on Spike TV shortly so you may be seeing a few more faces you recognise there
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:25
Regular
ok thanks, I have heard that Jeff Hardy is a handful with backstage stuff. I look at the WWE rosters nowadays though and i dont know who most of them are, and i watched the 1st 4 segments of fridays Smackdown online and the matches were dire.
At least with TNA i recognise a few faces, even if its for example the guys out of d-genrationx.
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Legendary Link wrote:
> Why arnt wrestlers like Jeff Hardy, Rhyno and Raven in WWE anymore?
> and where was Abyss before TNA?

Hardy was a mixture of backstage problems involving his attitude and drugs, Rhyno was fired after an incident involving throwing a plant pot during an argument with his wife after Wrestlemania i think it was and Raven was one of the many who were criminally wasted by the WWE before being fired.

Abyss i believe used to wrestle around Puerto Rico before finding his way to TNA
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:16
Regular
Why arnt wrestlers like Jeff Hardy, Rhyno and Raven in WWE anymore? and where was Abyss before TNA?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.