GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mwwahhhh ha ha ha ha I am a Regular."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 20:05
Regular
Sorry but I just felt like I had to celebrate. Strange that it says I just arrived today isn't it. Mind you I am sure you are all bored of me complaining about that so I will stop now.
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:05
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Sorry but I just felt like I had to celebrate. Strange that it says I just arrived today isn't it. Mind you I am sure you are all bored of me complaining about that so I will stop now.
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Congratulations
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:09
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
You see I just need more posts to become a regular myself so if you find my pointless wittering tiresome then.....well.......tough!!!!
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:10
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The next step is to become a prizewinner.

Good luck.
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:11
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
74 more posts. Oh well I'll be a regular by the weekend. I promise. Target set. Post, post, post!
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:16
It is not a race to be a regular. It comes from good posting and respect. IF you asked me posting 300 messages isn't really worthy of being a regular but stilll....
GOOD luck with GAD.

(:) T_W
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:18
Regular
Thanks for the support. I am sure that my name will be joining the greats (some of them) on the Gameaday winners list soon.
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:12
Mark,(sorry MJswerve)I know you absolutely love yourself but Stop being so Cocky we all know your stats so you will never need to tell me them again......EVER!!!
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:16
Over 300 posts in 7 days! Is that a record? Get out mate - you spend way to long on these forums, ever heard of friends or football? Well done, Im left here to remain a Newbie for eternity!

:D
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:58
Regular
Actually it took me 6 days, but 5 technically as one day I did not post anything. LOL. It can not be a record as someone told me they managed to become a regular in 3 days. Also I am sure Spider is nearly a regular and he has hardly been here at all. Mind you his word count ain't to hot. What do you mean have I heard of football and freinds. Of course I have I have not always been on here you know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.