GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"importing and multiplayer"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 22:00
Regular
"NJAN"
ive read that ntsc and pal games cannot be used together for multiplayer gaming on the ds, but does anybody know if there are any problems with using a ntsc game with two pal consoles.
im thinkin of gettin advance wars - can i play single-cart multiplayer with a ntsc version of the game on 2 pal ds'.

cheers for any info.
Sun 11/09/05 at 00:53
Regular
Yeah, if anyone has actually bothered testing them. I've never seen one but if you find it I'd be interested in knowing what it is too because I have a PSP with some games from Canada.
Sun 11/09/05 at 00:50
Regular
"8==="
Bonus wrote:
> There's no definitive answer on this,
> it's down to individual developers and/or publishers.

So there might be a website out there which states which games are playable between american and uk territories?
Sun 11/09/05 at 00:47
Regular
There's no PAL or NTSC difference between handhelds because they're not linked to a TV.

If the consoles are region locked then you wont be able to play American games on a European DS.

If not then there is no way to know if the programmers have made the cgames capable of seeing the games across territory other than trying them on a game by game basis. There's no definitive answer on this, it's down to individual developers and/or publishers.
Sat 10/09/05 at 22:00
Regular
"NJAN"
ive read that ntsc and pal games cannot be used together for multiplayer gaming on the ds, but does anybody know if there are any problems with using a ntsc game with two pal consoles.
im thinkin of gettin advance wars - can i play single-cart multiplayer with a ntsc version of the game on 2 pal ds'.

cheers for any info.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.