GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"selling games on ebay..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 16:25
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Just looking for some advice -

I have 64 ps2 games which will never again be played by me so am considering selling them on ebay... Theres a mixture of game types, most games are good (scoring above 7 in reviews) theres a couple of crap uns (dark angel and goldeneye blah blah)

Anyway, just wondering if it would be better to sell the games individually or whack them all together as a job lot. There are a few newish games in the pile (god of war, tekken 5, shadow of rome, snake eater ect)

Cheers.
Sun 11/09/05 at 19:00
Regular
Yeah, but I thought he meant something else.
Sun 11/09/05 at 18:54
Regular
"the burning sky"
tnc wrote:
> I get you
>
> I was forgetting they'd all be on the one if they were in the same
> genre and put on at the same time.

Plus he did write 'link' in the first place...
Sun 11/09/05 at 18:52
Regular
I get you

I was forgetting they'd all be on the one if they were in the same genre and put on at the same time.
Sun 11/09/05 at 18:48
Regular
"hulagadoo"
tnc wrote:
> That's a lot of links if you are indeed selling each game
> individually, it's probably better to do a link to your Stats (your
> name and feedback in the Community centre) as then we can find the
> items you're selling without you needing to link everything in.
>
> Just a thought.

I was going to link to a single page, where it lists everything. Like if you were to click view sellers other items, then it displays everything on the one page.
Sun 11/09/05 at 16:38
Regular
That's a lot of links if you are indeed selling each game individually, it's probably better to do a link to your Stats (your name and feedback in the Community centre) as then we can find the items you're selling without you needing to link everything in.

Just a thought.
Sun 11/09/05 at 16:09
Regular
"hulagadoo"
ok cheers, looks like ill be listing them individually, they'll be going on as soon as I get my digi cam so I can take photos of them. Ill post a link when they are all up.
Sun 11/09/05 at 12:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Depends if you want rid quickly. Selling them individually will take up a lot more of your time than lumping them alltogether as a job lot.

Have you considered going to a games shop and trading them in for a new game? You'll probably get as much as e-bay and it's a lot less hassle?
Sat 10/09/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Edit and enter the games names.
Sat 10/09/05 at 23:11
Regular
I'm no selling expert but your best bet would simply be to sell them seperately as different people are likely to pay more for the games they want rather than wanting a few games in the bundle; they'll either lose interest at the surplus or try and negotiate you down as they only want a select few games.

Use your own pictures and make sure you include the EXACT condition each game is in, otherwise you'll be in trouble. On top of that you would be best to add your own pictures and a brief note explaining why you're selling.

Obviously you're paying more in listing prices selling them separately but that compensates for the massive p&p of an all-in-one haul, which would put some off aswell.

It's your call.
Sat 10/09/05 at 18:53
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
JFH wrote:
> Try selling the good games individually and the crap ones as a bundle.

Yeah, thats what i do with mine. If one wont sell on its own then sell it with a few others.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.