GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flash your boobs if you want to get rescued"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 13:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/06092005/140/storm-survivors-told-expose-themselves.html#katrina[/URL]

Glad to see the authorities are taking it all seriously.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:55
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
It's because they are sick.

Sick bas's.
Tue 13/09/05 at 10:39
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Further evidence that Americans are amongst the most screwed up people
> on the planet.

Personally I'd prefer to go more along the lines of:

"Further evidence that Americans have amongst them the most screwed up
people on the planet."

Its a country where people have the freedom to become what many of us call "sick" and there are enough people there that eventually one will always come along. As mentioned in the two posts below mine, its not an accurate representation of the whole country nor of the entire rescue effort.
Sun 11/09/05 at 13:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It's a shame that this will tar all the rescuers with the same brush when in reality the vast majority of them are putting their own lives on the line to rescue people.

Sick people.
Sat 10/09/05 at 21:09
Regular
Don't overlook the account of help he received from the national guard.

You have utter lowlifes, preying on the helpless for cheap sexual kicks, but you also have people putting their ass on the line genuinely trying to help.

You can't depend on the authorities for either integrity or competence. But not everyone's like that.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:59
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Further evidence that Americans are amongst the most screwed up people on the planet.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:35
"Fort of Dawn Lindsa"
That is vomit inducing.

I's the kind of stuff that inspires people to say stupid things about killing all of mankind and starting again with bacteria.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:21
Regular
Yes really makes you sick, "don't move Miss, everythings going to be alright, now hangon while I just get my camera phone. Can you move a little closer to the floating corpse so I can get it in the frame?
Sat 10/09/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Heard this on Radio 4 a while back... Really is quite sick.
Sat 10/09/05 at 13:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Are Motley Crue rescuing people now?
Sat 10/09/05 at 13:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/06092005/140/storm-survivors-told-expose-themselves.html#katrina[/URL]

Glad to see the authorities are taking it all seriously.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.