GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donkey Konga Ad..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Donkey Konga'.
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:30
Regular
"the burning sky"
Just seen this on Sky Sports Extra, dunno if anybody else has seen it, but I dont really know what to say about it, it's truly bizarre.... and in a very Japanese way. Not too sure what any of you think about it, but it's an advert all the same. And in other news, apparently Half-life is the worst game ever, according to certain (cretin) friends of mind, but thats irrelevant....
Fri 15/10/04 at 16:13
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmmm.

Basically it's all big names and licences in that top 20.

I wouldn't feel too bad about Pikmin 2.
Fri 15/10/04 at 16:10
Regular
"8==="
If I remember correctly scope has trouble using the link feature on this site.

He probably just missed out the 'http' bit as the address is still there after the uk forums bit.
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:45
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Do you have a link?

A link to the charts? I think that's what Edgy did but his post has been edited.. I'm guessing SR doesn't want us linking to charts, am I right?

It's on the ELSPA site.
Fri 15/10/04 at 01:47
Regular
[URL]http://www.elspa.com[/URL]
Some good stuff in there but obviously some crap stuff aswell for example how the HELL is Need for Speed 15th of all sudden?

Is it because "ROFFLWLF MODDODING CARZ IT ROCKZ MARIO KART IZ FOR KIDDIEZ ROFOL"
Also Fifa 2005 is top yet 2004 manages a top 20 place despite the new one being out, I honestly really doubt PES 4 will beat it in terms sales sadly.
Fri 15/10/04 at 01:02
Regular
"8==="
Do you have a link?
Fri 15/10/04 at 00:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Hedfix wrote:
> I guess if the game's popular enough to have a sequel they feel they
> don't need to have to advertise it.
>
> A decent sequel'll sell off quality and word of mouth.

Still didn't make the all-format top 20.
Fri 15/10/04 at 00:54
Regular
"8==="
I guess if the game's popular enough to have a sequel they feel they don't need to have to advertise it.

A decent sequel'll sell off quality and word of mouth.

So how many music discs will be available for DK? Are Nintendo making a move into the music biz? And how many of those songs are owned by Sony?

Tune in next week to findout.
Thu 14/10/04 at 22:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Rickoss I agree.. Pikmin 2 is one of the best games of the year, hell of this generation, and it's like many other Nintendo titles it's gone pretty much unrecognised. Shame on NOE.
Thu 14/10/04 at 21:54
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Cube has a eurotrash-type advert for a drumming game.
>
> Erm...

It's really quite sickening to think that Pikmin 2 has got absolutely no coverage, yet something like Donkey Konga seems to be Nintendo's big Christmas game at the moment.
Thu 14/10/04 at 17:02
Regular
"8==="
Rickoss wrote:
>
> Even though I can't help but feel Donkey Konga will be crap, that
> really makes me want it.

I'd go with the original gut feeling.

Even eye-toy's better than this and that's a really crappy gimmick.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.