GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please all read!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 19:41
Regular
Well i have decided: I am spending far too much time here and not revising- so My punishment(set by me!) will be that i can not go on here and post in the next 2 weeks! OK that is the first bit!

The second bit: the future of the WWF forum! Khazar and I are hopefully trying to think of improvments! I wont be here in the next 2 weeks and a doubt that he will either!

In the two weeks you lot can all carry on posting as usual, no restrictions! Then When i come back i will have a word with Tony(Boss) and see what he will let us do!

The tag team will be delayed(sorry folks)- but in the mean time get to know your partners. Sorry Jet, but email me [email protected]. I think that is about it- i will be here tonight to finalise anyhting with anyone!

If you have any ideas that may improve the site- Email once again [email protected]

thanks for reading(if you did)
chris
Fri 08/06/01 at 19:54
u giving out any names?
Fri 08/06/01 at 18:08
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
In charge? What are you talking about..noone is incharge. I just don't like the pathetic spammers.
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:59
why wont you be here khazar? does that leave me in charge?
Thu 07/06/01 at 07:23
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I won't be on this much either as IB said. 123123 my e-mail is [email protected] and I also have messenger if ya want to talk. well cya gang.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Back in black"
good to hear Jet-

This is my last post for 2 weeks, if you see me lurking about the forum in those weeks- shoot me!!

well bye- if ya need nething or have ideas email me... one more time [email protected]
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
I did.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:26
Regular
"Back in black"
So i take it that no body did read it then? :(
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:41
Regular
"Back in black"
Well i have decided: I am spending far too much time here and not revising- so My punishment(set by me!) will be that i can not go on here and post in the next 2 weeks! OK that is the first bit!

The second bit: the future of the WWF forum! Khazar and I are hopefully trying to think of improvments! I wont be here in the next 2 weeks and a doubt that he will either!

In the two weeks you lot can all carry on posting as usual, no restrictions! Then When i come back i will have a word with Tony(Boss) and see what he will let us do!

The tag team will be delayed(sorry folks)- but in the mean time get to know your partners. Sorry Jet, but email me [email protected]. I think that is about it- i will be here tonight to finalise anyhting with anyone!

If you have any ideas that may improve the site- Email once again [email protected]

thanks for reading(if you did)
chris

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.