GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 31 No Where To Go"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/09/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Cool!"
The streets were empty. A long patch of road with the occasion petrol stations and buildings on each side. Sand covered everything except the road. I don't know how I got here. All I remember is a car crash...

I start walking. I couldn't be here for ever. I'm thirsty and I need water. I go past a cactus and some plastic bags. Eventually I come across a petrol station. I go in. Nobody's there. No man. Not even some food. It was just a empty place. A tear rolls down my cheek.

My heart skips a beat. I remember I have a mobile. My hand digs into my pocket. I touched something and got it out. It was a mobile. I leaned against the wall and went to my phone book. There were a list of names. One of them was 'Dad'. I clicked the 'Ring' button and heard the usual tone you hear when you're ringing someone. It went on forever.

An hour passed...I was still holding my phone. My arm ached. I realized I'd been here for a long time and ended the phone call and went out of the petrol station. My feet hit the rocky sand. I realize I didn't have any shoes.

I started walking the same direction I was walking before. I heard a faint noise and turned around. My heart was beating fast. Where was I? How did I end up here? More tears streamed down my face. I wiped them of quickly. I was going to stand tough.

I started to run. I was running forever - passing Cactus and plastic bangs. I came to a building...well half of one. The other half looked like it had been burnt of.

My phone vibrated.

I took it out so quickly that it fell on the ground. I picked it up. It said 'Dad calling'. I pressed the 'Answer' button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.
It was all fuzzy I could only hear faint words.
"...trap...don't...blood...don't...sn-" the call ended.

I looked at my phone. It said 'Dad has ended the call'. A tear was about to come out but I held it in. I rubbed my eyes and through my phone away in frustration.

I suddenly remember.

I remember me and my Dad being in a car. I go on my knees trying to remember. I kept saying to myself remember...remember...remember...
My head spins. I clutch my head. Bit by bit I was remembering...until everything went black...

"So Mike, looking forward to this trip." My Dad said.
"Yeah!" I said. I was looking forward. I was so excited the camera on my lap was shaking about.
"Hey Mikey boy, the camera cost me a fortune!"
We hear a noise. "Now I wander what's that?" My Dad said. He looked behind him to see a...

"AAAA!" I shout.
I stand up. I realize I've remembered a bit of what happened. I hear the noise again. I look behind me and saw an enormous truck speeding towards me.

I jump out - out of its way. I land on the sand - some of it jumping into my mouth. I spit some sand out and look at the truck.

"HEY! HEY! HEEEEEEY! COME BACK! I NEED YOU!" I shouted. My throat was aching. I needed some water. The truck became a spot on the distance until I couldn't see it.

I start running again. "There's no where to go..." I thought.

I keep on running. I ran until my lungs were about to explode. But I kept running. Running and running and running. More and more sweat was rapidly coming. I ran some more.

I stopped and fell on the floor. I'd died. I never knew how I ended up here. I never knew where I was. I never knew what happened to me and my Dad. I knew it...

There was No Where To Go...
Sun 11/09/05 at 14:29
"Retarded List"
Yep, not bad at all. You've certainly got potential.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Cool!"
Thanks. Tommorows judging day! :0

I think I might be able to make another story. But this one will be short - I don't want Meka Dragon getting tired of my boring crap long stories. This one will also be interesting!
Sat 10/09/05 at 16:39
"period drama"
Actually, you're not too bad. Keep trying, and I think you'll be a very decent writer soon enough.
Fri 09/09/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Cool!"
The streets were empty. A long patch of road with the occasion petrol stations and buildings on each side. Sand covered everything except the road. I don't know how I got here. All I remember is a car crash...

I start walking. I couldn't be here for ever. I'm thirsty and I need water. I go past a cactus and some plastic bags. Eventually I come across a petrol station. I go in. Nobody's there. No man. Not even some food. It was just a empty place. A tear rolls down my cheek.

My heart skips a beat. I remember I have a mobile. My hand digs into my pocket. I touched something and got it out. It was a mobile. I leaned against the wall and went to my phone book. There were a list of names. One of them was 'Dad'. I clicked the 'Ring' button and heard the usual tone you hear when you're ringing someone. It went on forever.

An hour passed...I was still holding my phone. My arm ached. I realized I'd been here for a long time and ended the phone call and went out of the petrol station. My feet hit the rocky sand. I realize I didn't have any shoes.

I started walking the same direction I was walking before. I heard a faint noise and turned around. My heart was beating fast. Where was I? How did I end up here? More tears streamed down my face. I wiped them of quickly. I was going to stand tough.

I started to run. I was running forever - passing Cactus and plastic bangs. I came to a building...well half of one. The other half looked like it had been burnt of.

My phone vibrated.

I took it out so quickly that it fell on the ground. I picked it up. It said 'Dad calling'. I pressed the 'Answer' button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.
It was all fuzzy I could only hear faint words.
"...trap...don't...blood...don't...sn-" the call ended.

I looked at my phone. It said 'Dad has ended the call'. A tear was about to come out but I held it in. I rubbed my eyes and through my phone away in frustration.

I suddenly remember.

I remember me and my Dad being in a car. I go on my knees trying to remember. I kept saying to myself remember...remember...remember...
My head spins. I clutch my head. Bit by bit I was remembering...until everything went black...

"So Mike, looking forward to this trip." My Dad said.
"Yeah!" I said. I was looking forward. I was so excited the camera on my lap was shaking about.
"Hey Mikey boy, the camera cost me a fortune!"
We hear a noise. "Now I wander what's that?" My Dad said. He looked behind him to see a...

"AAAA!" I shout.
I stand up. I realize I've remembered a bit of what happened. I hear the noise again. I look behind me and saw an enormous truck speeding towards me.

I jump out - out of its way. I land on the sand - some of it jumping into my mouth. I spit some sand out and look at the truck.

"HEY! HEY! HEEEEEEY! COME BACK! I NEED YOU!" I shouted. My throat was aching. I needed some water. The truck became a spot on the distance until I couldn't see it.

I start running again. "There's no where to go..." I thought.

I keep on running. I ran until my lungs were about to explode. But I kept running. Running and running and running. More and more sweat was rapidly coming. I ran some more.

I stopped and fell on the floor. I'd died. I never knew how I ended up here. I never knew where I was. I never knew what happened to me and my Dad. I knew it...

There was No Where To Go...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.