GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lalakers - Darwock..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 20:03
Regular
Looking for some RPG's. Finished Xenosaga a while back and loved it, got Xenosaga 2 on pre-order. Going to grab Disgaea for the long winter months and possibly sweep stake the whole Final Fantasy collection from start to finish as well as Suikoden III which I am tracking on eBay at the moment.

Outside of those are there any on the horizon or out that I aren't aware of that would be worth the purchase?

Muchos gracias amigos.
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:03
Regular
Looking for some RPG's. Finished Xenosaga a while back and loved it, got Xenosaga 2 on pre-order. Going to grab Disgaea for the long winter months and possibly sweep stake the whole Final Fantasy collection from start to finish as well as Suikoden III which I am tracking on eBay at the moment.

Outside of those are there any on the horizon or out that I aren't aware of that would be worth the purchase?

Muchos gracias amigos.
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Phantom Brave
La Pucelle Tactics (play that before Disgaea or you will be disappointed)
Growlanser Generations (coming out this month hopefully)
Star Ocean 3
Front Mission 4
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner (November hopefully)

and if you can read Japanese get Dragon Quest V, great title.

That little lot should keep you busy :-D

Now who said the PS2 doesn't have top quality exclusives? :-D
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:51
Regular
Ahh, I said the UK PS2 didn't ;)

I still stand byt that. US release wise and for RPG's, arguably the best of this generation.

Cheers anyway, going to have a gander at those now and pick out a couple that interest me.
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
A-X-K wrote:

> I still stand byt that. US release wise and for RPG's, arguably the
> best of this generation.

Hmmm that's a tricky one as the PSX had some great RPG's, but then the PS2 has Disgaea and Phantom Brave. Meh both consoles are great RPG wise :-D

> Cheers anyway, going to have a gander at those now and pick out a
> couple that interest me.

No problems, tis nice to have a topic in this forum that is actually related to the forum title, by the way just who in the heck are ya :-D
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:56
Regular
Thought you would've guessed... Changed from ALASTAIR.
Mon 11/10/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea as soon as i typed it i twigged, always the way :-D
Mon 11/10/04 at 22:58
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
lalakersrule wrote:
> No problems, tis nice to have a topic in this forum that is actually
> related to the forum title, by the way just who in the heck are ya
> :-D

Here here. Im looking forward to a really unheard of title, The Bards Tale. Don't think its getting a release here though but just aswell i have a US PS2. The game really looks good and storyline should be interesting. ICO2 aswell but thats getting a release here.
Tue 12/10/04 at 09:26
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Obviously it's not possible for everyone to play it but FFXI can't be overlooked.. it's a milestone in the PS2 catalogue. Lalakers has covered most of the others already.
Tue 12/10/04 at 10:27
Regular
Indeed. Although I can't grab the Hard Drive with it as I have the PSTWO on order which doesn't support the Hard Drive.

Still might take a look though along the way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.