GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The iPod Nano"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/09/05 at 02:28
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Have you seen the new ipod.

Its unreal. Im going to be sick.
Im speechless.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:09
Nah, cheap flash based storage is one of those things in technology that isn't progressing as quick as everyone wants. Otherwise all our hard drives will be replaced by them forever.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:06
"period drama"
Not too soon a while, I hope.
Like, next week most probably.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:04
yeah, but then the size issue comes into account. Maybe with 20gig flash players, it won't be... but that'll be a while.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:01
"period drama"
I always thought that if you were going for something with high-storage, it's really not much of a push to a 20G model at least from a 4 or 5.
Sat 10/09/05 at 00:59
Chippxero wrote:

>
> i don't like all theses different versions though and the fact that
> they are stupidly high priced.

You really think so? The 2gig nano, with colour screen, contacts, games, etc. click wheel, photo browsing and 14 hours battery life, priced at £140; compared to a multitude of 1gig and smaller flash based mini drive/ players, with a single/dual line B&W LCD, clunky controls and obligatory non-user firndly software to boot, at £70-100?
Sat 10/09/05 at 00:25
"period drama"
Oh, and the Zen has now got patents on the user interface their mp3-players use ... and had been using ages before iPod came around. Lawsuits abound, I should expect.

There's a new tiny tiny Zen coming out soon as well, if I recall.
Sat 10/09/05 at 00:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
> I like my ipod, yes a few of them went wrong.

The entire 1st gen of iPods died! There are hardly any that still work now if they've been used enough.

My 1st gen ZEN is still going strong. It's huge but it works fine, plus nobody will mug me for it because I'll bludgeon them to death with it.
Fri 09/09/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Captain to you."
I like Ipods but i went with a creative as i use them for my sound card and all my audio needs on my pc, i can see why people go for an ipod though as they are pretty.

i don't like all theses different versions though and the fact that they are stupidly high priced.
Fri 09/09/05 at 19:39
"LOLLERSKATES!"
All the talk about ipod's being rubbish is crap. I like my ipod, yes a few of them went wrong, but so did 3 phones, silver ps2's, etc.. as well as other things. It started an era. creative are good, but apple are better
Fri 09/09/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Overpriced fashion item.

Apple get an old product and bring it out like it's new and they invented it. Wow? Oh, and a phone that plays iTunes!?! OMFG!! I mean, you can only have 100 songs on it whatever, you can't have more on there, wow?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.