GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New films - but no info"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 20:27
"possibly impossible"
Saw adverts for two new films while I was in Spain...

The Sound of the Storm and something like Masters of Darkness (something of Darkness anyway)

They both looked pretty good, though I canīt find any info on them. The first one was about some sort of strange aliens attacking earth including flying fish type creatures and looked like a hybrid of Starship Troopers and the forthcoming Doom film.

The second was a strange dark mutant super-hero thing from what I could make out.

So, anyone got any ideas about these films?...
Thu 08/09/05 at 22:08
"possibly impossible"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Sound of Thunder? Based on the Ray Bradbury short story where history
> is rewriten when a dinosaur hunter falls of a pathway and kills a
> butterfly? Wher on earth does "strange aliens attacking earth
> including flying fish type creatures" come into that? :D

Trust me, they seem to have shoehorned it all in somehow...
Thu 08/09/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Sound of Thunder? Based on the Ray Bradbury short story where history is rewriten when a dinosaur hunter falls of a pathway and kills a butterfly? Wher on earth does "strange aliens attacking earth including flying fish type creatures" come into that? :D
Thu 08/09/05 at 16:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sound of Thunder is getting really average to poor reviews from what I've read. I don't know what secret habit Kingsley has to support, but he seems to alternate between fantastic films (Sexy Beast, House of Sand & Fog) to drek like Thunderbirds or Suspect Zero.
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:44
"possibly impossible"
Ok, so the first one is actually A Sound of Thunder, with Ben Kingsley in it. It sounds pretty good, reading the plot at
[URL]http://asoundofthunder.warnerbros.com/#[/URL]

Still not sure about the other one, might be German...
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:00
Regular
The fish creatures sound like something out of War of the Worlds or the Hitchhikers Guide, although both are unlikely

However, you'll appreciate (I assume) that it's a little hard to guess based on that description.
Wed 07/09/05 at 20:27
"possibly impossible"
Saw adverts for two new films while I was in Spain...

The Sound of the Storm and something like Masters of Darkness (something of Darkness anyway)

They both looked pretty good, though I canīt find any info on them. The first one was about some sort of strange aliens attacking earth including flying fish type creatures and looked like a hybrid of Starship Troopers and the forthcoming Doom film.

The second was a strange dark mutant super-hero thing from what I could make out.

So, anyone got any ideas about these films?...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.