GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony PSP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I think the new portable sony is for adults and kid's but some adults think the new portable console its only for gaming, It's not just for gaming includes a camera, mp3 this is your protable media player, Some adults never give a try at the new gen consoles.
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:14
"period drama"
Sorry, "kukgv", you can't score points off Ice Crystal, they're just too easy.
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:05
Regular
The Mob wrote:
> includes a camera,

No it doesnt.

Suckmaballz
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
All you need is an organ called a 'brain' to use them.
Wed 07/09/05 at 20:39
"possibly impossible"
You may jest, but he´s hit the nail on the head there. I think Protable media players will be the next big thing - all you need is the prots to use them...
Wed 07/09/05 at 17:45
Regular
Ice Crystal, how I wish death upon thee
Wed 07/09/05 at 17:40
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I wasn't planning on getting a PSP, but tell me if the games are anything similar to those on PS2.
Wed 07/09/05 at 17:34
Regular
Greetings to whatever planet you're from.
Wed 07/09/05 at 17:33
Regular
"bot"
...ooo.........kaaaaaaay......
Wed 07/09/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
I think the new portable sony is for adults and kid's but some adults think the new portable console its only for gaming, It's not just for gaming includes a camera, mp3 this is your protable media player, Some adults never give a try at the new gen consoles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.