GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Notable elections..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 18:16
Regular
Can we make a vote of no confidence?

And the people up for election have one final chance to convince me why they need to be a notable..

and what exactly do the regulars get if they become notables? Is it just the knowledge they have the respect of the board or is there a game going? (Or both of course)
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:16
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Can we make a vote of no confidence?

And the people up for election have one final chance to convince me why they need to be a notable..

and what exactly do the regulars get if they become notables? Is it just the knowledge they have the respect of the board or is there a game going? (Or both of course)
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:18
This is a very good topic, but dont forget newbies futre notables. And i'd just like to know, who will vote for me when i'm a regular.
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:20
Regular
I think Tony was going to vote for you Spider... I doubt Dan2K1 will, somehow.
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Rakuga wrote:
> Can we make a vote of er-no confidence?

That'll be me then!
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:23
Regular
Rakuga wrote:
> Can we make a vote of no confidence?

To who? An old Notable, or a regular wanting to be a Notable?

Both would be funny. :0)
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:23
Being a notable means that no-one can touch you anymore.

It opens up fabulous oppurtunities and grants you many liberties that the regular man can only dream of.

Its much like being 'upped' in the mafia.

Only better.
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:33
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I think Tony was going to vote for you Spider... I doubt Dan2K1
> will, somehow.

How do you know that did Tony say that... Anyway he cant, i'm a Newbie
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:37
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
er-no wrote:
> Rakuga wrote:
> Can we make a vote of er-no
> confidence?

That'll be me then!
:D
looks like you have got my vote then for making me laugh :D

and I think I get it now. Do notables get a secret police that grab people who poke them and lock them away banning them from the board and making them vanish.. powers cool.
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
Rakuga wrote:
>>lots of stuff...:)

Well make sure you are here tommorrow then! :) and also good luck in your exams!
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:49
Has anyone read I'm Ready, It's about how Notables should be demoted. I should SR should listen to it as a lot of people feel strongly about the points made!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.