GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bill Bailey"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/09/05 at 21:22
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Argos's laminated book of dreams. Brilliant.
Wed 07/09/05 at 19:11
"Fort of Dawn Lindsa"
He's a good fellow.

"tea and coffe making census"
Wed 07/09/05 at 18:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I went to see him on his "Part Troll" tour and he was brilliant. He doesn't just stand there and repeat a pre learned routine he gets the audience involved so even if it's the same tour no two shows will be alike.
Wed 07/09/05 at 18:05
"The Will of D."
I've seen his Live Tour DVD, 1 hour and 30 minutes of pure comedy brilliant. I loved the documentary he took whilst driving round the UK and staying in hotels. *In Billy Bailey voice that gets high pitched at the end* "Mmmmm Tea and Coffee Making facilities..."
Wed 07/09/05 at 16:25
"possibly impossible"
Like Cheesecake, he´s ok in small doses...
Mon 05/09/05 at 21:22
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Argos's laminated book of dreams. Brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.