GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone on Freeola"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/09/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Any good?

I'm considering a switch to them, but as most testimonials (sp?) are made-up, I thought I'd ask you lot.

So, days until it was set up? Service? Speed? Vfm?

Speak to me.

Thanks all.
Wed 07/09/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
If you're near a Special Reserve shop pop in there and try it out.

Regards,
Danny
Tue 06/09/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Torquay United! wrote:
> Made up? OK, I'll bite - do elaborate.

Maybe not here, I don't know :P

But many companies obviously create them themselves. Rarely is there concrete proof of where the comment has come from.

But I admit, that was a little negative.

Sorry.

Oh, and Drazen, thankyou.
Tue 06/09/05 at 11:52
I've been with Freeola since I first had my dial up service, switching to their Broadband service, I think around 2 years ago.
Good service, especially the uncapped (the way the net should be) broadband and hosting services.
If you want all the extras such as domain hosting and free webspace then Freeola is a good choice, if you want an uncapped broadband package without the extras then it maybe a bit pricey?!!

Recently and over the past few months they've updated many a feature such as the Domain Hosting Manager in your profile, so any changes such as DNS have to be done by phone temporarily. This is quite annoying but they do say they're fixing it...

Some blips with the mysql lately but all seems to work great now!

I've never had a bad connection that I can remember, maybe the odd downtime but nothing too serious otherwise I would be writing it down.
Steady and reliable broadband, worth it if you like all the fancy bits...

Hope this helps, maybe wait for a few others aswell, might have similar/different stories...
Tue 06/09/05 at 11:02
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Made up? OK, I'll bite - do elaborate.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Any good?

I'm considering a switch to them, but as most testimonials (sp?) are made-up, I thought I'd ask you lot.

So, days until it was set up? Service? Speed? Vfm?

Speak to me.

Thanks all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.