GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Creed - Greatest Hits"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/09/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Swivel!"
I ordered the "Creed - Greatest Hits" album last week. Originally I bought it for the song, 'My Sacrifice'. But i listened to the whole album and most of the songs are great. Especially 'One Last Breath', which probably has to be one of the best songs ever written.
Anyway, just wondered if anyone else liked Creed or felt the same about that song...
Tue 06/09/05 at 13:33
Regular
"you've got a beard"
the greatest hits of Creed must be the shortest album ever released.
they're follow up "Creed - Pearl Jams greatest b-sides" will be along soon.
Tue 06/09/05 at 13:29
Regular
It's just that the lead singer seemed so damn vain. And then, I overheard that no one in the band was getting along with him because of his narcissistic big head, that came along with the new found fame.. and that's why the band broke up.

But yeah, some of Creed's music is good.
Tue 06/09/05 at 09:17
Regular
"Swivel!"
Also the video to 'one last breath' is great too. I've watched it quite a few times on the free DVD that came with the album.
Mon 05/09/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Swivel!"
No they don't. What A Stupid thing to say Rickoss.
Mon 05/09/05 at 19:30
Regular
Creed suck.
Mon 05/09/05 at 18:03
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Yeah, our band covered OLB.

'Tis an excellent song.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Swivel!"
I ordered the "Creed - Greatest Hits" album last week. Originally I bought it for the song, 'My Sacrifice'. But i listened to the whole album and most of the songs are great. Especially 'One Last Breath', which probably has to be one of the best songs ever written.
Anyway, just wondered if anyone else liked Creed or felt the same about that song...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.