GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC 31-Here you go"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Playstatxbox"
Yes it was me that saw the star in the sky. I tierd to jump for it but no I never got it. I catched snow drops on my tongue and then ran down the road. It was late at night everyone was alsleep I had to get back home. The phone box across the road started ringing I madly ran to it. "Hello". "Hello John". "How in gods name do you know my name" "Well im just behind the tree John". "What where are you?". John did the sensible thing and hung up the phone. He turned and ran for it nearly home now. "Mummmmmmmm" Screamed John. He could hear the foot steps behind then someone grabbed hold of his shoulder he smacked the Man in the nose. The Mans nose started bleeding and blood dripped into the snow.

"No need to do that John I just came to give you your wallet back you dropped it earlier and I was only behind that tree coz my dog went behind there but I have just tidied him to the tree,Wells heres your wallet and sorry for scarying you" "Oh thank you and thats ok im sorry for punching you". John then turned and ran a man stood behind a tree in his front garden. "Oh thats a nice wallet can I have a look John?"
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Playstatxbox"
Yes it was me that saw the star in the sky. I tierd to jump for it but no I never got it. I catched snow drops on my tongue and then ran down the road. It was late at night everyone was alsleep I had to get back home. The phone box across the road started ringing I madly ran to it. "Hello". "Hello John". "How in gods name do you know my name" "Well im just behind the tree John". "What where are you?". John did the sensible thing and hung up the phone. He turned and ran for it nearly home now. "Mummmmmmmm" Screamed John. He could hear the foot steps behind then someone grabbed hold of his shoulder he smacked the Man in the nose. The Mans nose started bleeding and blood dripped into the snow.

"No need to do that John I just came to give you your wallet back you dropped it earlier and I was only behind that tree coz my dog went behind there but I have just tidied him to the tree,Wells heres your wallet and sorry for scarying you" "Oh thank you and thats ok im sorry for punching you". John then turned and ran a man stood behind a tree in his front garden. "Oh thats a nice wallet can I have a look John?"
Mon 05/09/05 at 03:39
Regular
Let this serve as a reminder to you all that the sarcasm dished out to Crossbob in his early life was justified.
Mon 05/09/05 at 08:19
Regular
Hey Nintepsp, do you have eyebrows?
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:07
Regular
"Playstatxbox"
Yes I do they are very hairy. Feck!
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:08
Regular
"Captain to you."
Nintepsp2 wrote:
> no and i cry everytime i look in a mirror

Don't be so hard on yourself it's not your fault that nature has a sense of humor.
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:14
Regular
"Playstatxbox"
What the hell are you talking about?
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:15
Regular
Chippxero ftw.
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Playstatxbox"
So waht you think of my story?
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:38
Regular
Its crap.

Grow some eyebrows.
Mon 05/09/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yes sir I salute you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.