GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good old Geoff Winter"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 23:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Watching the Man City vs Villa game in the Masters at the moment and he sent off two City players which practically spoilt the whole game. Nice to see retirement still hasn't changed the fact he's a total waster that makes Styles and Rennie look competent
Mon 05/09/05 at 18:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Think he's taking what should be a fun kickaround a bit too seriously............
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:56
Regular
"Colourless"
Tis Jeff.
Mon 05/09/05 at 15:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
mattributé wrote:
> Isn't it Jeff Winter?

Don't know, i always used to call him *you fat *bleeping* piece of *bleep* and i didn't think that'd be appropriate for the topic title :-D
Mon 05/09/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Ahaha. Geoff Winter. He never ever had any concept of a
> "flowing" game of football did he? He also didn't seem to
> be able to tell the difference between a fair tackle and a foul.

Very true, i liked his excuse for ruining the Man City game. *Now i may be retired but when i used to referee the Premiership if the player was the last man and he tugged the forward back that was a straight red*

Yes you tart but this isn't the Premiership, it's a bit of a kick about for some oldy footballers and a chance for them to meet up with each other again. It's hardly Arsenal vs United is it? Bit of common sense lad wouldn't go amiss, the fans came to see some football not a ponce who wants the cameras to always be on him blowing his whistle alot. Plus i don't think doing the old raise your eyebrows to say *come on then* to an angry player you sent off earlier is helping the situation either you muppet.
Mon 05/09/05 at 11:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Isn't it Jeff Winter?

And yeah, he thinks he's something he's not - good.
Mon 05/09/05 at 11:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ahaha. Geoff Winter. He never ever had any concept of a "flowing" game of football did he? He also didn't seem to be able to tell the difference between a fair tackle and a foul.
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Geoff Winter still provides his technical ref expertise on Talksport, what a muppet he really is rodney.
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:36
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Leicester City = The Masters Champions :D
Mon 05/09/05 at 01:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can just picture him as teacher's pet at school rushing into school 30 minutes beforehand so can set up the tables before class starts
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:54
Regular
"es argh"
He also disallowed a goal in the Villa game because of the half time buzzer thingy.

The ball had hit the back of the net and rolled out before the buzzer sounded.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.