GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wahoo my band actually have a guitarist last!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah Dying to Live are getting real now we now have one guitarist. Tom quit :( He said he didn't think it was fun. But now I have my friend Stuart and he is very good on the electric guitar. He is lead guitarist in band. But all we need to find now is another guitar player,bass player and drummer. Im Lead singer of the band and I also play tambourine and Hamonica. Today we did a bit of practise went very well. I will add some of the music on here soon. Coz we now have good stuff to record and it makes it sound good. But we will record when we have all the other people.
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah Dying to Live are getting real now we now have one guitarist. Tom quit :( He said he didn't think it was fun. But now I have my friend Stuart and he is very good on the electric guitar. He is lead guitarist in band. But all we need to find now is another guitar player,bass player and drummer. Im Lead singer of the band and I also play tambourine and Hamonica. Today we did a bit of practise went very well. I will add some of the music on here soon. Coz we now have good stuff to record and it makes it sound good. But we will record when we have all the other people.
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:35
"slightlyshortertagl"
*dies*
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:36
Regular
"0228"
Congrats to Tom.
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
Tom was like charlie he's gone off to do something better.
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:40
Regular
"Playstatxbox"
I think the band is going to be great!
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Tom was the smart one.
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:55
Regular
"Playstatxbox"
No he wasn't he was the dumb one.
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Crossbob, i bet your 'band' sucks.
Isnt it a duo if there is only you and a guitarist??
Mon 05/09/05 at 00:03
Regular
"Captain to you."
I wish Tom all the luck in the future.
Mon 05/09/05 at 00:36
Regular
"Selected"
I hope Tom forms his own group, it'll be like Oasis vs. Blur then!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.