GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""LASERS" "MISSILES" I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 16:13
Regular
Taken from IGN.com

"You can also throw bombs and spray fire. The player yells "Lasers!" and "Missiles!" to open fire. The other three players control smaller tanks and try to destroy the player with the microphone by shooting energy balls. It actually worked well and offered a nice little twist to the game. Other mic-centric mini-games had you identifying characters in the Mario universe by calling out their names. Yet another game had you summoning characters to help you defeat enemies by calling them in by name. You then directed their movements by saying directional commands."

WOW!

Just when you thought the Mario Party franchise couldn't get any better

LASERS!!!! MISSILES!!!!!!

"Nintendo, with the Lasers and Missiles you're really spoiling us"

LAUNCH!!!
Wed 13/10/04 at 09:37
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Apparently there's a minigame where players have to turn over a piece
> of paper with "How do you keep an idiot occupied for hours? Turn
> over to see" written on both sides.

Heh what do you expect it's a party game that wouldn't be so bad :p especially with some alcy down the throat.
Wed 13/10/04 at 06:21
Regular
Don't know if this has been thought of, but since GC has no online, I'd assume all four players will be sat together.

Wouldn't all the constant shouting be picked up in all mics? Meaning one person shouts LAUNCH and all 4 players carry out the command?

Just a thought...
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:59
Regular
"8==="
Apparently there's a minigame where players have to turn over a piece of paper with "How do you keep an idiot occupied for hours? Turn over to see" written on both sides.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:47
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Force wrote:
> dunno, but it looks fun!

Tue 12/10/04 at 20:38
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
dunno, but it looks fun!
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:33
Regular
"French the Fries!"
Could this be the 'Launch' thingy?

[URL]http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/slideshow.asp?title=Mario+Party+6&productcode=GC0744&platform=NGC&image_no=3&dir=[/URL]
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
LUNCH!!
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:22
Regular
How fun.

I've got a few ideas of my own:

1. A game with a spinning cursor. When the cursor stops on one of the four or so words/phrases around it, you have to be the first to scream that word/phrase. However, the words, or phrases, are ones such as 'I'M A NOOB' and 'I STROKED YOUR MUM'. Mwah.

2. As soon as the rabbit standing next to the dynamite moves, scream 'EXPLODE' as fast as you can to destroy the rabbit. Fastest time wins.

3. Scream the right ingredient down the mic to finish off the cake. Shout out the wrong one for a stupid looking and tasting cake.
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> "Nintendo, with the Lasers and Missiles you're really spoiling
> us"

Bwahaha, geniearse.
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:13
Regular
Taken from IGN.com

"You can also throw bombs and spray fire. The player yells "Lasers!" and "Missiles!" to open fire. The other three players control smaller tanks and try to destroy the player with the microphone by shooting energy balls. It actually worked well and offered a nice little twist to the game. Other mic-centric mini-games had you identifying characters in the Mario universe by calling out their names. Yet another game had you summoning characters to help you defeat enemies by calling them in by name. You then directed their movements by saying directional commands."

WOW!

Just when you thought the Mario Party franchise couldn't get any better

LASERS!!!! MISSILES!!!!!!

"Nintendo, with the Lasers and Missiles you're really spoiling us"

LAUNCH!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.