GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hurrah, no more terrorism!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 18:08
"How could there be, after creating the first Muslim Miss England!"

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4212412.stm[/URL]

No doubt the usual "beauty and hobbies" thing was thrown out the window this time round - "Muslim? We'll have that."

The fact that it's in China this time might have also played a good part; Uzbekistanis look more appealing to those Orientals after all!!!
Mon 05/09/05 at 15:28
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Im gonna be sick.
Mon 05/09/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Bullett wrote:
> You just know that was desperately rigged so that Britain could score
> brownie points with the Muslim community.

Hahahahahahaha.. Brownie..... nice one, Slick!

I do agree, though...

We're sucking up to the Muslims and it makes me sick... everyone should be treated as equals, and we're starting to put Muslims ahead of anyone else... I can't believe this Abu Hamza guy/family member is having a £26,000 operation courtesy of tax payers when he says the things he does.

Personally, I hope he's drop-kicked back to Pakistan or whereever he comes from... nothing but trouble, that bloke. Either that, or shotgun his face!
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:14
Regular
Heh, I noticed that 'play on words' after I submitted the post - didn't want to point it out though :D

Still, it does seem a little too 'convenient', given the whole situation going on right now.

And the fact they have to point out at every opportunity that she's Muslim. I bet if she was Hindu/Sikh, it'd be a different story.

But yeah, I'm cynical - sue me :P
Mon 05/09/05 at 11:59
"period drama"
Bullett wrote:
so that Britain could score
> brownie points with the Muslim community.

What an unfortunate turn of phrase.

Anywho ... you're all too cynical for you own good. She's certainly a bit tasty, and it's not like she's the only Asian person in the country, and it' a beauty contest ffs, I think the Soda Stream enjoyed more recent popularity.
Mon 05/09/05 at 07:00
"Tesco value"
Exactly what Bullett said

Prepare for overfriendlyness with ehtnics and the like, perhaps a few pictures of bush and blair shaking hands with mulim and shiites 'coincidentally'
Mon 05/09/05 at 06:58
Regular
You just know that was desperately rigged so that Britain could score brownie points with the Muslim community.

The turrists will probably see this and it will enrage them further. Way to go.
Mon 05/09/05 at 04:51
Regular
"8==="
Now there's a cheap way to get headlines.
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:53
Regular
A bit of harmless fun that's all it is....
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:20
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Miss England is a farce! How come Holly Kishere (Miss Bournemouth)
> didn't win?

becasue her boobs are too small.
Sun 04/09/05 at 19:04
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Miss England is a farce! How come Holly Kishere (Miss Bournemouth) didn't win?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.