GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where is ISS?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
They were great Footie games, not as good as Pro Evo is now but they were still good fun. Why dont they create anymore ISS games?
Sat 16/10/04 at 17:02
Regular
"The Expert"
ISS is pro evo soccer but it's in generations.
Sat 16/10/04 at 01:10
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I decided to download a Snes emulator, and then download ISS Pro Soccer Deluex.

Its still a superb game, and i have the ISS game on GBA which is very much the same.

Saying that, i still own all my ISS games on PS1, and keep getting them out to have a quick game on them. Doesnt do much to help my fond memories of them mind...
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:05
Regular
Hoops wrote:
Why did they change the name?

Probably to make it easier for people to differentiate between the two games.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The games were done by different divisions of Konami 2 separate things
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
or†ega wrote:
> Pro evo is an evoulution of ISS pro.
>
> There was an ISS3 on the PS2 last year. Meant to pretty poor though.

Really? I thought it was, but I didn't know because I never realised it was created by KONAMI. Why did they change the name?
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:32
Regular
Pro evo is an evoulution of ISS pro.

There was an ISS3 on the PS2 last year. Meant to pretty poor though.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
They were great Footie games, not as good as Pro Evo is now but they were still good fun. Why dont they create anymore ISS games?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.