GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will win KOTR?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 10:56
Regular
Jeff Hardy
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:06
there the best hardcore wrestlers in the federation at the moment.
Mon 11/06/01 at 16:35
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah Rhyno and Raven sure are cool.
Mon 11/06/01 at 15:14
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I think and hope that Edge and Christian meet in the tournament but I want Rhyno or Raven (if he's in it) to win!
Mon 11/06/01 at 15:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I have some inforation regarding King of the Ring here folks take it as you will as this is in now way confirmed just speculation.

This year's WWF King of the Ring tournament is shaping up to be one of the best ever. Kurt Angle, last year's King of the Ring winner, is starting to look like the favourite for this month's tournament. Many insiders have been saying that this could be the summer of the "three Is," especially with Triple H injured and Kurt Angle's "aggressive" gimmick. Angle has been getting a very good reaction as of late, and the tournament could help put over Angle's ability as a main eventer in the company. "And that my friends is true."

Rumors have it that we could see lots of WCW wrestlers interfering in the Shane McMahon/Kurt Angle match at the WWF King of the Ring. With the WWF Invasion pay-per-view next month, we could start seeing dream matches between the WWF/WCW right away. There has been speculation about this happening for months now, and with the recent dip in WWF television ratings, this is very likely to occur. However, some critics are saying that the WWF might be rushing this angle to quickly, and is not looking at the long-term effects.

We're just two weeks away right now from the WWF King of the Ring, and there is a very good chance of the WWF King of the Ring main event being announced tomorrow night on WWF RAW is WAR. The main event for the pay-per-view is most likely to be Stone Cold Steve Austin defending his WWF Championship against Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho, in a Triple Threat match. However, tomorrow night we should find out exactly what the main event for the pay-per-view is.
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
Its hard to tell really.
Thu 07/06/01 at 14:40
Regular
"..."
Well, I was gonna put my money on Test, as the king of the Ring is usually the fastest rising star in the federation, but as he was cheated out of his qualifying match by E & C, I have no idea now :-s
Thu 07/06/01 at 14:31
here are my three people who could win kotr

1] rhyno
2]jeff hardy
3] maybe chris benoit
Wed 06/06/01 at 22:35
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
i think test will win it
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:54
Regular
"One More Chance"
I reckon Rhyno will defend his Hardcore title at KOTR.
Wed 06/06/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Back in black"
I do not know who si in it- but i rekon(my shortlist)
William Regal
Test
Ryhno

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.