GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FIFA Street"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa Street'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Nicked from TeamXbox :D

Electronic Arts announced today that FIFA STREET is scheduled for release next year under the EA SPORTS BIG brand.

FIFA STREET is a highly-anticipated combination of arcade action blended with the culture of freestyle street football. By removing the rules from the simulation football experience, FIFA STREET exposes the heart of the world's beautiful game, on-the-ball flare and individual style.

Leading this movement are the worlds top professional players, showing off their skills and individual style in 4-on-4 match-ups against the backdrop of global venues that represent the true culture of street football. As the first game to support dynamic 1-on-1 encounters, beating your opponent will require skill, technique, and the careful selection of specific moves.

As a gamer you'll take on the best and be required to earn their respect, gradually building your reputation and team into an unstoppable force that leads the tide of street football.

"What FIFA STREET represents is a movement in football and a break from the modern game," says Wil Mozell, senior producer for the project. "We are stripping the sport down to its core and delivering a game that's all about freestyle attitude and individual skill, something I believe is at the heart of every football fan."

[URL]http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/6951/FIFA-STREET-Announced[/URL]
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, this was on Fifa 96 on the PC. Aaagees ago.
Thu 14/10/04 at 14:36
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Cyclone wrote:
> Savatt78 wrote:
> My goalie was the season top scorer once - just kept running him up
> the field and scoring. Stupid Fifa games.
>
> Not as good as my 'only lobs from half way lines or bicycle kicks'
> with some rubbish, rubbish team where I had a favourite striker who
> did EVERYTHING.
>
> I managed to beat everyone.

was that you on an old oxm demo once??i saw something like that on their play more section.
Thu 14/10/04 at 13:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Savatt78 wrote:
> My goalie was the season top scorer once - just kept running him up
> the field and scoring. Stupid Fifa games.

Not as good as my 'only lobs from half way lines or bicycle kicks' with some rubbish, rubbish team where I had a favourite striker who did EVERYTHING.

I managed to beat everyone.
Wed 13/10/04 at 23:30
Regular
"hulagadoo"
thebestbit wrote:
> was it fifa 98 that had indoor football???

Nah 97, kinda sad how I remember that, me and my mates used to play long shooty with the keepers.
Wed 13/10/04 at 23:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
My goalie was the season top scorer once - just kept running him up the field and scoring. Stupid Fifa games.
Wed 13/10/04 at 22:29
Regular
I know Fifa 95 did. My goalie scored from a goal kick once.
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:05
Regular
was it fifa 98 that had indoor football???
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:51
Regular
Hopefully it will be much better than the awful 'Urban Freetsyle Soccer'.

I think a street game should come in with the FIFA titles. It should be an option, and they should also do indoor and five-a-side training.
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:49
Regular
Ninjax wrote:
> sound like that crap urban footy game where you play against rival
> gangs. i cant remember the name but until i see it in action i aint
> buying!

yep i played that..pure rubbish. and EA should just die
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmm.....Fifa, but with 'street' attitude.

Summary? Rubbish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.