GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft - Payment questions"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/09/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Considering getting this, but don't know a lot about it. So...

Is there a monthly cost?
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Been playing all night tonight, a few interesting things to point out:

All players on my server, (Doomhammer) have received 75%ish extra of their level in rested XP. I got 100k, which was quite nice.

I've also heard that we've got 3 extra days on our accounts to make up for the really bad downtime, which is good too.

I also think I've screwed a scammer over nicely. There was a player selling two of the 'Elements' set in the ah. Getting one of them was quite an achievement, its a drop that you only get in raids at lv60, but this player had two. I didn't think much of this 4 days ago when I saw that they were selling for 40g each, but yesterday I saw someone had bid on them (after it looked like he had been listing them for 4 days solid) so I thought they were finally gonna sell.

Today I log on, see that they're up for sale again. No bidders either, something's not right, one sold yesterday, where did he get another one from? I add him to my friends and after about an hour a lv 2 warlock logs on in Org, then after a minute logs off again.

Busted.

I reported it to a GM, had a nice convo with whoeveritwas too, they said they couldn't discuss other people's accounts with me but after I begged them to tell me if I was right they said they thought they were duping items, but it had to be sorted properly.

So I've nailed a cheat. Go me!
Tue 06/09/05 at 18:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Awww wittle Creepy weepy
Tue 06/09/05 at 18:33
Regular
My dad makes it his job to ask me every day if I want to cancel it. -_-
Tue 06/09/05 at 14:37
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> My parents pay for mine *shrug*

Hahaha.

Sorry, this reminds me of one of my old mates from school a few years back. We used to play this game called "Infantry" for a few years, until the developer decided to make it pay-to-play.

He got his Mum to pay the monthly costs when he was living with her, when he came back he let everyone else use his account and his Mum completely forgot she was still paying it.

Good times, they were.
Tue 06/09/05 at 14:08
Regular
My parents pay for mine *shrug*
Tue 06/09/05 at 13:46
Regular
SpoonZoR wrote:
> OddToe wrote:
> GCSE's?
>
> Pfffffft...don't worry about those.
>
> Ahem, I got 2 b's and 1 c and can't carry on to 6th form, so i'll
> disagree with that.

You only did 3 GCSE's?

I wasn't planning to go to sixth form, so everything is alright.
Mon 05/09/05 at 21:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You really shouldn't of said that.

Now I feel doubly guilty about it all.

GAH, it owns, whatever.
Mon 05/09/05 at 18:40
Regular
I would get this game.

But I can't afford the upkeep of the costs. I'd probably get it if I had a job though.

£108 a year + the price of the game itself is pretty steep, for a slacker.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeah, but three GCSE's aren't very many.
Mon 05/09/05 at 16:55
Regular
OddToe wrote:
> GCSE's?
>
> Pfffffft...don't worry about those.

Ahem, I got 2 b's and 1 c and can't carry on to 6th form, so i'll disagree with that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.