GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling Match Chain"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 19:25
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I'm bored so a new game...will probably die into the depths of "Older Topics" like so many before it but it will give me something to do for the moment.

Write a match and then use the last persons name in the match to start a new match...bit hard for me to explain because im retarded...i will just do an example instead. Also try and state the name of the event.

Kurt Angle Vs Eddie Guerrero (Summerslam 2004)
Eddie Guerrero Vs Rey Mysterio (Wrestlemania 21)
Rey Mysterio Vs Carlito Caribbean Cool (U.S Title - When WWE came to the UK 1st time round)

You get the idea?

Ok heres the 1st match...

Carlito Caribbean Cool Vs Shelton Benjamin (Intercontinental Championship at Vengeance)
Wed 14/09/05 at 13:48
Regular
"..."
Hmm, 'Big Return' my deriere.
Tue 13/09/05 at 23:02
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
According to Figo its obvious anyways!
Tue 13/09/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Don't make it too obvious shall we :-D
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:58
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I think the person is needed though. Considering the state of that particular aspect of the company at present.

That aspect is just one of many that needs improving!
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The fact some people even call that person a wrestler makes them over-rated.
Tue 13/09/05 at 21:31
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
To be honest i didnt think this person was overrated on the forum.

Considering i am usually one of the people that rates people that Kawada doesnt (e.g. Batista), i never used to rate this "returning" person either.

Know who it is now though.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:52
Regular
How you cannot work out whom the 'big return' is is beyond me. Kawada's over-rated remark basically gave it away....
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:24
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I'll go watch it now and then i can chat about it properly because i will know what you mean.
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's not because i don't like them it's just a really crappy return even if i did like them, which i don't because they're probably the most over-rated person on these forums after probably Orton
Tue 13/09/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
So its not Triple H...who else doesnt Kawada like who has been out and is returning?

Hmmmmm

I'll know after i watch it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.