GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've played Donkey Konga"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Donkey Konga'.
Wed 13/10/04 at 12:49
Regular
Played it in game yesterday. Was quite fun while it lasted but I can't see me playing it any more than 3 hours to be honest. I looked like a retard through the window so I thought I'd stop. The bloke in game said he loved it and my score was poor. What he forgot to mention was that he had been playing it most of the day and new the sequence of by heart.
Thu 14/10/04 at 17:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Apparently my copy has already been dispatched tomorrow.

Yeah, I know.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:31
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Plus there's the sequel.

Which will be cheaper - no extra bongoes needed.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:30
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Over 20 songs on 3 difficulties - it'll keep you going for a while.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:30
Regular
Yes, I agree.

They should make you head of 'Project We Need Online Play' and 'Operation Donkey Konga' at Ninty HQ.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:28
Regular
Yeah but after a while the music will get boring 'cause you'll know all the beats off by heart. You should be able to connect to the net to download some new songs...
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:24
Regular
Awwwwwwwwwww, darn.

Nah kidding. That sounds like some pretty good music to beat along to.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> What songs are on the UK version?
>
> Hopefully some R&B.

Dear god no. Pop/Dance mostly, some Rock, a couple of Classical and various well known Nintendo tunes.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:18
Regular
What songs are on the UK version?

Hopefully some R&B.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
SR don't even have appeared to sent me mine, although I hope they have and just haven't told me, like with Madden.
Thu 14/10/04 at 15:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
So then. Played this a few months ago at Nintendo's tour and it looked promising.. I was supposed to get it today, and although GameSpot have emailed me saying it was dispatched yesterday, it be not here unlike usual.

tphi is annoyed he will have to wait another 24 hours and play it the same time as the general plebs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.