GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need another memory card......."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 00:15
Regular
I got my 1GB card 2 days ago, I have only 100Mb left.

EDIT: I lied, I have 243 mb left after 358 songs took up 668Mb.

I need either more memory cards, or a proper high capacity music player.
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:15
Regular
I got my 1GB card 2 days ago, I have only 100Mb left.

EDIT: I lied, I have 243 mb left after 358 songs took up 668Mb.

I need either more memory cards, or a proper high capacity music player.
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:26
"High polygon count"
:-)

[URL]http://www.pricegrabber.co.uk/search_attrib.php?page_id=161&form_keyword=nw+hd3&mode=g_uk_b_s&skd=1&rd=1[/URL]
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:29
Regular
Something liek that needs funding :D.

I think I'll need to start my new job, or hassle my parents for a Christmas present :D.
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:30
Regular
What's the difference between the HD5 and the HD3 anyway?

Just looks?
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:36
"High polygon count"
Bonus wrote:
> Something liek that needs funding :D.

Sell your PSP! ;-p

The HD5 has improved on the battery life by 10 hours (40 instead of 30), you can flip the display 90 degrees (i.e. portrait or landscape) and it supports WMA and WAV formats, as well as MP3, ATRAC and ATRAC3plus.

They released the HD5 just weeks after I bought my HD3. But I do prefer the looks of the HD3, I must admit.
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:40
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> They released the HD5 just weeks after I bought my HD3. But I do
> prefer the looks of the HD3, I must admit.

Exactly what I was thinking, it looks much sleeker and gadgety looking. The HD5 looks fat :D.

I'm not fussed about all the file formats either.

I'm an atrac3plus convert, will never use anything with larger file sizes again :D.
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:42
"High polygon count"
The buttons on the HD5, when you see them close up, are quite angular. I'd go as far as to say that they cheapen the look.
Fri 02/09/05 at 22:58
Regular
You should get an xbox you dont need memory cards to save games and you can save songs and games on the hard-disk.
Sat 03/09/05 at 01:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
PSP not so useful after all, eh?

Why not try the Creative Zen Sleek? You'll have way less trouble with the software, and it looks nicer, but of course you won't get all that Atrac3plus goodness. But yeah the HWD5 is a great little player, if a bit on the ugly/fiddly side.
Sat 03/09/05 at 12:21
"High polygon count"
Example01 wrote:
> You should get an xbox you dont need memory cards to save games and
> you can save songs and games on the hard-disk.

Not exactly a 'portable' gaming system though, is it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.