GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who will win in the Shane vs Kurt Match at KOTR?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 00:37
Regular
I personally have my odds on Angle, even though i think he is a complete @$$hole, Kurt has only won one of his last PPV matches and Shane has won 5/5 of his. So the WWF want to establish Kurt as a complete heel, look out for the interference from Spie Dudley aswell as other WCW stars. (Booker T is my bet) Who do you all think will win?
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:02
if you think shane will get wcw help why wont angle get wwf help? after all it is wcw vs wwf. not wcw vs angle
Sun 10/06/01 at 16:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
You just cant win can you!
Sun 10/06/01 at 15:06
Regular
"Back in black"
yo Jet 'sup.

But would it be nice t see Kurt win?
Sun 10/06/01 at 15:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah it would be nice to see shane lose.
Sun 10/06/01 at 14:20
Regular
"Back in black"
I can see shane winning this because he should get alot of WCW help, but shane victories is boring now!
Sun 10/06/01 at 13:29
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Kurt Angle is supposed to be at King of the Ring in the tournament itself as well as his match with Shane, Shane is supposed to cost Kurt the King of the Ring title which will no doubt add new dimensions to his match wit the WCW owner.
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
I doubt very much that Shane will take a risk although i want him to.
Thu 07/06/01 at 13:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
It's hard to call I think because although as a wrestler Kurt Angle should definently win but with this whole WCW invasion going on (a big star could appear seeing as it's at ppv) and Kurt's small fued with Spike Dudley this match could go either way. I hope Shane does one of his high risk 50 foot drops again he's like that at ppv's he likes to put on a good show and I read in an interview somewhere that he is really going to try his best in this match so anything is possible.
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:16
yeah, kurt angle is alot better than shane.
Wed 06/06/01 at 17:54
Regular
"One More Chance"
i want shane to win but crybaby kurt will win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.